Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yoda

Falensawino
01.23.2020 , 06:33 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
If my memory is correct, I remember reading somewhere that it was supposed to be about three years between Yavin and Hoth, then another year between Bespin and Tatooine, so Yoda's death would likely have been in 4 or 5 ABY...
Wow, Han took his sweet time paying off that bounty debt with Jabba the Hutt. Almost begs the question, what did he do with his princess rescue reward money?
The most wretched hive of troll and villainy

Refer a Friend Link

Elessara
01.23.2020 , 06:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Falensawino View Post
Wow, Han took his sweet time paying off that bounty debt with Jabba the Hutt. Almost begs the question, what did he do with his princess rescue reward money?
For some reason - and keep in mind I have absolutely nothing to back this up - I thought he gave it back to the Rebellion.

turbomagnus
01.23.2020 , 07:35 AM | #13
I don't know if he gave it back to the Rebel Alliance or not... But to the best of my knowledge, Han never actually paid off his debt; that's why Boba Fett could still hand Carbonite-Han over to Jabba for the bounty.

I'm pretty sure, now that I think about it, that the year between Bespin and Tatooine is when Luke was building his new lightsaber (hiding out at 'Old Ben's place) and the events of "Shadows of The Empire" were taking place...

HeatRacer
01.23.2020 , 02:58 PM | #14
I got the impression Han just got bogged down with helping the Rebellion get off Yavin and set up Hoth (especially while flirting with a hot princess), and that having the Death Mark on him made him hesitant to show up with the payment. Too bad he couldn't just Paypal Jabba.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.