New sage

Rogashi

Hello, I've only recently started to play Swtor after playing a really long time of World of Warcraft. Finally I found which class I want to play after some tries with some classes. Jedi Sage. As a healer in the end. However there are a few questions which still are not answered.

1) At lower level it seems you're better of putting points in telekinesis. If I put those in the Seer tree later on (level 25-30 or so) with a respec, can I still kill mobs at a decent speed without the DPS talents? Reason for this is that some healing talents are quite nice, but they require some higher level.

2) Is there any way to increase your force regeneration? While this is no real issue at lower level, I don't know how this will be later on.

Those are the 2 questions I'm having at the moment. For the rest Sage rocks.

The only points that I would say are really necessary in TK are the first 5 points to reduce the cost of abilities by I think 9% and increase your force pool by 100. After that you can do any of the three specs and level just fine since we have companions. Also, each spec has their own force regen talents so again, you'll be ok whichever way you choose. You can actually level healer if you want. Or I've also tried balance which is fun - a lot of CC, good dps and force regen at an early level, good dps as well and very mobile. Haven't tried TK yet since I like to PvP and the other two specs are better for PvP so can't offer any thoughts on TK.