Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

I think Vaylin's arm tattoos would be a nice addition. I also have always wanted Twi'lek body tattoos like in Darth Talon. :D

Don't Twi'leks have tattoo option for their lekkus?

All right, digging through everything, this one is a bit goofy but I still think it looks good. Explanation on the deviantart page. I have several from via similar to that one.

Beauty or Beast?

Lol, Vaylin is a gardener? I take it that is some kind of Zakuulan rose of death? :D

If Vaylin is the beast, who is the beauty? :eek:

For the only time I've entertained the idea of a Vaylin romance, it was with my Pureblood Sith Assassin V'lerian. So that was always the gag, that either of them could be the beauty or the beast and neither really knew which was which.

For the only time I've entertained the idea of a Vaylin romance, it was with my Pureblood Sith Assassin V'lerian. So that was always the gag, that either of them could be the beauty or the beast and neither really knew which was which.

Owww ... got any stories / art with V'lerian?

No? You could always have Vaylin running around Hoth or Ilum singing 'let it go'

No, my fragile brain saw your post and decided to start writing it. At least it should end up fun instead of sad.

It's actually kind of funny to me that so many Disney moments are actually terribly sad.

Edited by gamephil

That is always the goal. It just doesn't always work out that way. Example: KotET.

If you want something fun to do. Go get Garry's Mod from Steam and download all the SWTOR related files. Granted I've got no idea what I was doing. I just joined a server, found a bowcaster then found a bunch of people in the bar. Then I switched my characters model to Darth Marr and caused several traffic violations.

If you want something fun to do. Go get Garry's Mod from Steam and download all the SWTOR related files. Granted I've got no idea what I was doing. I just joined a server, found a bowcaster then found a bunch of people in the bar. Then I switched my characters model to Darth Marr and caused several traffic violations.

Yeah, even if I don't join in that would be great for the screen shots alone.

Yeah, even if I don't join in that would be great for the screen shots alone.

There also seems to be a healthy quantity of people uploading various swtor props to Garry's Mod. So if you're into world building that's another plus.

No more paying 10,000,000 Credits for that one statue you want. :D

Edited by Paulsutherland

There also seems to be a healthy quantity of people uploading various swtor props to Garry's Mod. So if you're into world building that's another plus.

No more paying 10,000,000 Credits for that one statue you want. :D

Even better.