Phantom Menace Obi-Wan Robes

Joluka

So, we got the Revered Master’s Robes, but can we get that same set *without* the cloak? Maybe we could get a different of the same set with Anakin’s darker colors from Episodes 2 and 3. Thanks! Edited by Joluka

I definitely second this. In the absence of an appropriate chest piece I've made use of the Port Nowhere Mobster's Jacket. It pairs fairly well with the Revered Master's Pants to give you that robed look. The problem is that the Port Nowhere jacket applies the secondary colour to the vest while the primary colour is applied to the rest. The Revered Master's pants only applies the secondary colour. Another minor problem is that the skirt on the Revered Master's pants will always apply a darker shade than the pants. Knowing this you can be a little creative, if the dyes are available, and apply, for example, a green/blue dye to the jacket and a blue/green dye to the pants and don't colour match the pants. That will give you a blue tunic over a green shirt and the pants will be all green. Unfortunately, because the skirt will take on a slightly darker shade it may not exactly match with the shirt. This is noticeable with all colours but really noticeable with browns and grays (black and white match very well). For example, a dye with medium brown secondary applied to the pants will cause the skirt to colour match the shirt with a dark brown primary dye applied (remember that the tunic will take on the secondary colour) while the pants will appear as medium brown.. One dye that works really well is the dark brown with medium brown since the medium brown secondary, when applied to the skirt, appears as dark brown. Here are a couple images of my main wearing the outfit. I used Juhani's Belt with a black dye (as long as black is primary the secondary doesn't matter as only the primary is applied) and Humble Hero boots (again with a dye with black as the primary), so I could have a black belt and boots for the brown outfit.

Dark Brown with Medium Brown:

https://i.imgur.com/FUstyvv.jpg

Purple with Black:

https://imgur.com/8eHcxvL

ETA: the Loyal Adherent's Robe works nicely, also with a dark brown/medium brown dye, as a padawan's outfit. There you can get creative as well by choosing pants that take either the primary colour, so they apper dark brown, or secondary colour for medium brown.

Edited by ceryxp