Augmentation Kit MK-11

KaleTogras

Can someone tell me what components are needed to craft an AK MK-11? Also, anyone know how to get the schematic?

With their prices still hovering around 1 mil a piece, and me literally downing in green, blue and purple components, I am sorely tempted to level up a crafting toon and start pumping these out. That way at least I can save myself 100 million in costs :p.

Thanks!

Edited by KaleTogras

• 2 weeks later...
Right after I asked, I tried this and it worked. I didn't know about the crafting bag thing bugging it out before posting that.

yeah that's a major problem... you can't store crafted components in material storage, or they'll only break down to jawa scraps, instead of mats+slot components like they're supposed to

• 1 year later...
I tried RE these and I'm not getting any MK 11 slot components.

Read Void_Singer's post above yours. If you do either of these things, you won't be able to get components from them:

* Buy or otherwise acquire ones made by a different player or a different one of your characters.

* Put them in your legacy material storage and then take them out.

In both cases, you can make them RE-able for components like this:

* Put them in a single stack in your inventory.

* **Then**

* Craft one more of your own.

The one you make will convert the existing stack into fully "made by your crew", and RE-ing them will yield components.

• 11 months later...

In both cases, you can make them RE-able for components like this:

* Put them in a single stack in your inventory.

* **Then**

* Craft one more of your own.

The one you make will convert the existing stack into fully "made by your crew", and RE-ing them will yield components.

That's very nice, thanks