The Official Mount/Vehicle Wishlist Thread

Ever wander the galaxy, come across a creature and think it would be an awesome mount? Perhaps the fierce Corrupted Geo Beast of Oricon*, or the massive but gentle Bormus of Balmorra? We want to hear about it!

Please use this thread to tell us what you would like to see implemented as a mount, be it creature, or vehicular! When offering suggestions, we do ask that you please be as specific as possible, and provide images when you can. The more information we have about exactly what you want to see, the easier it is for us to send our expert creature handlers out for investigation, or supply work orders to our manufacturers!

*Please be safe when investigating some creatures. A single misstep can lead to catastrophic results! Be safe out there!

I would absolutely LOVE to see one of those Republic troop-transport walkers as a mount. Ya know, like the one you get out of when you start a trooper character, or the one inside of the museum area on that other ship in the fleet (forget the name.) Just a smaller version of one of the troop transports, or even a new troop transport, could potentially be awesome.

Another one that would be pretty sick would be one of the two walkers from the Temple of Sacrifice. As in, you could get one of the two walkers as a mount in a random drop on ToS nightmare mode (when and if it hits.) Basically what I'm saying is that we need more walkers. They don't need to be two-legged walkers, but we just need some more military mounts.

After all; you play characters that are major factors in the faction you're in. There is no reason you should be constricted to mostly civilian-type mounts. I would think the Republic/Empire would allow their best soldiers and allies to use top-of-the-line vehicular transport!

Dear David, Y U NOT USE SEARCH ENGINE :rak_02:

Here is the official mount thread made by the Bioware dev.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=731766

Talking seriously, people have been asking for Basilisk War Droid Mount for years. So it would be nice to finally see it ;)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=678108&highlight=basilisk

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=792795&highlight=basilisk

and a few other smaller threads.

I don't really have anything specific in mind, my request would be for a button that calls a random mount.

We've got so many but there's no way we can keep them all on our toolbars.

A button that toggles a random mount every time we press it would be awesome.

I would like the following:

An Acklay mount.

Mounts with a ride-along passenger, whether another player and/or a companion.

A random mount button, which can be customized to only pull up a selection of some of the mounts you have unlocked.

The ability to dye mounts or customize them in some way.

Add all Galactic Starfighters as mounts, please (similar to how the Flashfire has a Flash mount version)!

It would be super cool if Mastering a ship in Galactic Starfighter would grant you the mount version of it as a reward!

It would be so cool for pilot roleplay, as you could sit and fly around in your mount roleplaying while waiting for a GSF match to pop!

Could we get flying mounts? The swtor planets are great, it would be awesome to see them from the air. I'm pretty sure with a few tweaks quite a few speeders could do terrestrial flight I'm sure.

For areas you don't want us flying just call it 'restricted airspace' that shoots you out of the sky.

Make them really, really hard to get for all I care. But it would be awesome for players that are legacy 50, have achievements for all classes etc.

I want my starship as a mount.

I want to dock my X-70B Phantom into the fleet, and then ride around the fleet in the SAME X-70B Phantom. In front of my X-70B Phantom. Properly scaled. Schrodingers mount.

It'll be fun. What could go wrong?

Could we get flying mounts? The swtor planets are great, it would be awesome to see them from the air. I'm pretty sure with a few tweaks quite a few speeders could do terrestrial flight I'm sure.

For areas you don't want us flying just call it 'restricted airspace' that shoots you out of the sky.

Make them really, really hard to get for all I care. But it would be awesome for players that are legacy 50, have achievements for all classes etc.

I know when Cataclysm came out for WoW, the developers had to redo all of Azeroth to enable flying mounts to be used there. So I imagine it wouldn't be such a simple task to implement flying mounts into SWTOR.

Edited by MrSmartyPants

My list:

5) Kai Zykken log

i seconds the kai zykken log. Im a serious too. It would be great. Seriously. take me seriously. What about a flintstones mount?? sure it wouldnt fit the game.. whatever

a mount like karraggas giant robotic octopus thing

droid mounts. you climb inside of it, like the droid Gonk on Quesh