New Star Wars TV series is about Time Travel

jarjarloves

Lol a group of bandits going to kill a great jedi knight....ok sure, that'll be a laugh. But anyway I don't think it'll be too bad(if true), I mean time travel is already in the lore though its very rare to happen. Of course....not sure about this plot...don't really trust the site. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

No it would be a group of Bandits traveling through time to Kill an extremely powerful Sith Lord and his apprentice (who becomes the strongest sith lord of all time).

Since that is the only way of preventing Vaders existence, and preventing what he does from happening.

Really?

People actually believe this?

Rick McCallum, as leaked that the series will feature a "bounty hunter" alluding to Boba Fett, and even mentioned out the Kid from ep1-3 who is now like like 17-20 was casted as playing Boba.

I highly doubt it will have anything to do with time travel.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Live-action_show

Edited by Chuckskyline

Really?

People actually believe this?

Rick McCallum, as leaked that the series will feature a "bounty hunter" alluding to Boba Fett, and even mentioned out the Kid from ep1-3 who is now like like 17-20 was casted as playing Boba.

I highly doubt it will have anything to do with time travel.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Live-action_show

yeah that was the rumor 6 years ago.

This new story comes from a very reliable source.

I trust Aint cool news over wookipedia.

Please no time travel. It just doesn't fit in Star Wars.

Unfortunately there are at least two recorded instances of time travel in Star Wars.

I forgot almost everything about the first one except that some people got teleported back in time to the Great Hyperspace War from sometime after the Battle of Endor.

The second was Darth Rivan who took his name from a corrupted manuscript that misspelled Revan. He had a staff or some other artifact that caused him to teleport forward in time to the Battle of Ruusan where he was killed by the thought bomb.

As far as I know both of these instances are canon. I wish they weren't though.

I forgot almost everything about the first one except that some people got teleported back in time to the Great Hyperspace War from sometime after the Battle of Endor.

Do you know in what EU work this one occurred? I ask because it doesn't sound familiar, though it does sound somewhat similar to a situation in which a Sith Empire ship called the Harbinger was thrown through time (due to an unstable hyperspace tunnel) from the Great Hyperspace War to 41.5 BBY (shortly after the Second Galactic Civil War).