Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: 21-22 July 2015

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: 21-22 July 2015
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Torvai
07.20.2015 , 12:20 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
Oh holy Ptach, please grace us with your notes of providence.
Seems Ptach is still sleeping -.-

Gameverseman
07.20.2015 , 12:23 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
To me, the Scoundrel changes are a buff but I guess it comes down to which healing style you prefer... If you follow the "Story-Mode Hero" rotation I could see how you see the changes as a nerf.
o.0 70% of the changes were reductions in heal potency..... that IS a nerf no matter how you play.
There is no Dark, There is no Light
There is... The Force

tolaez
07.20.2015 , 01:08 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you know that we will be performing maintenance for Game Update 3.3 starting on Monday, July 20th, 2015.

Date: Monday, 20 July 2015 - Tuesday 21 July 2015
Time: 8:00PM PDT, Monday, July 20th (0300 GMT, July 21st) - 8:00AM PDT, Tuesday, July 21st (1500 GMT, July 21st)
Version: 3.3

Game Update 3.3 will include the new Yavin IV Galactic Stronghold, the Togruta species, and the PvP Currency and Rewards revamp. Full Patch Notes will be posted on Monday, July 20th. If there are any updates during the maintenance period, they will be posted on the SWTOR Twitter account, as the website will be offline.

Thanks!

-Tait
Patch notes?

TUXs
07.20.2015 , 01:36 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
Can't wait for NiM raiders to be invited to test the balance of SM ops again, that worked great on Rav/TOS!
NO KIDDING!!! I'm hoping I can't make it past Jorg and Sorno soon...that would be great fun...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Gameverseman
07.20.2015 , 02:17 PM | #65
There is no Dark, There is no Light
There is... The Force

Draqsko
07.20.2015 , 02:20 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthPrimus View Post
We're not bothered by not immediately getting new raids with 4.0 because the stories have been sorely neglected for so long that we feel it's about time they got some love. Have fun in your next game until they don't give you what you want one time and you ragequit there too. Most of us will not be missing you and your self-entitled whiny attitude here.
Did you know:

Makeb has a story.
Czerka has a story.
Oricon has a story.
Rishi, Yavin, Ziost, Section X, Black Hole, all of them, they all have STORY.

If that does not match your definition of story, then you need to align your definition of story with Bioware's definition of story. Because every single one of those expansions had been called a STORY expansion by Bioware. Pretty sure their dictionary did not change overnight, that is the kind of story you are going to be getting and it has never been neglected in this game. GSF, PVP, that's been neglected not story, oh and with the current details we have Operations will be getting that same treatment for the foreseeable future.

The only whiners here are those whining about story, because they've been getting story all along by Bioware's definition of it. Maybe it doesn't match their definition of it, but that doesn't matter because Bioware is the one making the game and only their definition is the one that matters.

EricMusco
07.20.2015 , 02:27 PM | #67 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

We are running into some issues with Game Update 3.3, and so we are going to be delaying tonight's scheduled maintenance. It is still our goal to get out Game Update 3.3 as soon as possible. I will pass on more updates tomorrow. Again, there will be no maintenance tonight which will delay the launch of Game Update 3.3.

This does have an affect on some other things as well:
  • Bountry Contract Week is delayed until Game Update 3.3 goes live, and will only run until next Tuesday.
  • The Outer Rim Explorer's pack will still go live tomorrow.
  • The next Conquest will start on time, tomorrow.

Thank you for your understanding!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Damask_Rose
07.20.2015 , 02:31 PM | #68
Bummer. Well, guess I'll spend the extra time earning more credits for stronghold unlocks.

Iwipe
07.20.2015 , 02:31 PM | #69
What about Season 5 ranked PvP? Will it end tonight or whenever the new maintenance is?

Clogski
07.20.2015 , 02:32 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

We are running into some issues with Game Update 3.3, and so we are going to be delaying tonight's scheduled maintenance. It is still our goal to get out Game Update 3.3 as soon as possible. I will pass on more updates tomorrow. Again, there will be no maintenance tonight which will delay the launch of Game Update 3.3.

This does have an affect on some other things as well:
  • Bountry Contract Week is delayed until Game Update 3.3 goes live, and will only run until next Tuesday.
  • The Outer Rim Explorer's pack will still go live tomorrow.
  • The next Conquest will start on time, tomorrow.

Thank you for your understanding!

-eric
Is season 6 starting tomorrow?
:*`*:. Elandria, Famously Furious Commando Fairy, Champion of the Mercenaries .:*`*:.
...`. Nerf rock, paper is fine! Sincerely, Scissors. .`...
Youtube Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ TwitchStream