Maintenance: November 21st, 2019

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on Thursday, November 21st to deploy Game Update 6.0.1a

Details:

DATE: November 21 2019

TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PDT (1400 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 6.0.1a

Patch notes will be available on Thursday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

• Dev Post

Patch notes are now live: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/game-update-6.0.1a

Also, relevant for this maintenance from the Tulak Hord thread:

Hey folks,

The team is taking a look at ensuring the server recovers. As a note, we are going to have a maintenance tomorrow (details coming shortly) where we are doing a few things to address the situation with Tulak. We are making a number of hardware changes during the downtime to address the issue and also making some game-side improvements to make things a bit smoother in the case where this would happen again.

Let me know any areas that are being problematic and I will pass them on. Thank you again for your patience.

-eric

Im actually disapointed. I was expecting for Dantooine event conquest objectives to be fixed so we could you know - do the event and actually have something from it. Pirate Incursion event always made the conquest most relaxed and fun. Now? ->most stressful due to lack of pretty much any viable conquest objectives.

So id like to know: If and when you fix that Dantooine conquest objectives and (i hope) Galactic Rampage objective, will we get another week of Pirate Incursion or will u just skip over to the next conquest and we lose out on it?

Edited by Darittha

Let's see they over looked a glitch that has been going on since launch of 6.0 again. There is a problem with the start of the Huttbreaker Mission on the Empire side of it but no matter how many times it is reported and even posted on this FORUM does it get fixed? I think it is time to let my sub go next month since no matter what the Cartel Market or some other BS is more important than game play. Eric i am the one who Messaged you on Twitter about the bug/glitch.

Eric, I don't consider UI to be fixed. Cooldown timer on buffs and debuffs is still broken!

2nd thing, why didn't you bring Dantooine daily/heroic conquest objectives back?

What do you do there guys?

probably cause they nerfed conquest, and don't want to admit it....lol, if they roll that back, they might have to put back the other stuff...lol

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Totally understand the frustration around some of the bugs still in-game following 6.0 that weren't fixed today. For transparency, today's patch was an urgent and small patch specifically to address an exploit (stats stacking almost infinitely in Story Mode Ops) and to continue to address connection issues with Tulak Hord. There is another patch coming in December that has a fair number of bug fixes in it. I will aim to do a pass ahead of its release (especially in the bug reports forum) to relay what you can expect for bug fixes in that update.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Hey folks,

Totally understand the frustration around some of the bugs still in-game following 6.0 that weren't fixed today. For transparency, today's patch was an urgent and small patch specifically to address an exploit (stats stacking almost infinitely in Story Mode Ops) and to continue to address connection issues with Tulak Hord. There is another patch coming in December that has a fair number of bug fixes in it. I will aim to do a pass ahead of its release (especially in the bug reports forum) to relay what you can expect for bug fixes in that update.

-eric

Was going to ask about this, thanks.

Could you please say whether the reported bug here concerning Republic saboteur/loyalist options will be addressed in that December patch, or at least whether it's been acknowledged for a fix? Since such a choice greatly impacts the story, I'd love to see a fix for it before the next portion of the story is released.

The requirement for 8 Solid Resource Matrix mats to craft a single green (274) Level 77 Resistive Armoring basically breaks crafting for tank armor in the game - and now we get to wait two more weeks for a fix?

I haven't seen any other green 77 craftable items that require any purple level mats - not to mention 8 of them. There is a reason the GTN on Star Forge has none of these - because that cost for a green armor is ridiculous.

Not that the same level Versatile Armor 77 has no pruple mat requirement, for comparison purposes.

--

tux

Edited by tuxedotservo

Hi,

since this patch the game does not recognize my sub anymore, I'm treated as free-to-play, not even subscriber anymore.

It's getting more and more annoying to be honest.

best

Braggalo

P.S.: Tulak Hord, Sub still runs 5 days, have been subbed for years and thus am AT LEAST preferred player since 2014 or so...

P.P.S.: edit: character screen tells me I'm subbed as does my homepage account, but when in game I have lost my guild, can't post in chat, money is gone.

P.P.S.: relogging twice has solved the issue, but this is distressing to understate it

Edited by Braggalo

Hi,

since this patch the game does not recognize my sub anymore, I'm treated as free-to-play, not even subscriber anymore.

P.S.: Tulak Hord, Sub still runs 5 days, have been subbed for years and thus am AT LEAST preferred player since 2014 or so...

P.P.S.: edit: character screen tells me I'm subbed as does my homepage account, but when in game I have lost my guild, can't post in chat, money is gone.

P.P.S.: relogging twice has solved the issue, but this is distressing to understate it

It's not because of today's hotfix patch, since it was also happening last week and a few days ago too. It started with 6.0 or 6.0.1 ....and it relates to what i & others have already reported both privately & publicly: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=972313

The "relogging twice" trick has indeed worked as a work-a-round for some players, but not for everyone.

This issue---which again has now been made public by your post & other posts--- is quite simply toon-breaking (and, from a certain point of view, also gamebreaking ... at least temporarily) .

Hopefully the Dev Team has time to hotfix it BEFORE December. I suspect they want to fix it ASAP, of course, but are hamstrung by a myriad of pending 6.0 issues (like Crafting reboot) combined with a possible need to overhaul existing 'groupfinder' code alltogether.

Either way, and i realize this is my personal choice: i certainly won't be using 'groupfinder' again until i see it addressed in a Patch Note; or at least some sort of reassurance from Eric M.

Edited by Nee-Elder

Are you guys playing darkness build? It is literally the weakest single class in the game. You will die 1v1 vs anybody.

Ok, I thought you meant Deception. (I know, reading can be hard for me at times ;))

Also, I have to ask this as I saw your guild on the conquest leader board, are you a solo guild of one or do you have other members?

Edited by TrixxieTriss