Am I Missing Any Followers?

Korithras

Came back to the game after a year-ish long hiatus and I've been playing catch up and I'm trying to figure out if I'm missing any followers. Are there any that are still missing from the game? Is there a full list of which characters are available? Are some of them locked to the original classes they were part of so only those classes can access them? Any info that could be provided would be a big help, thanks!

Came back to the game after a year-ish long hiatus and I've been playing catch up and I'm trying to figure out if I'm missing any followers. Are there any that are still missing from the game? Is there a full list of which characters are available? Are some of them locked to the original classes they were part of so only those classes can access them? Any info that could be provided would be a big help, thanks!

Off the top of my head:

The ones still missing are Kira, Scourge, Zenith, and Tharan Cedrax.

The ones locked to their original classes are: Nadia Grell, Doc, Khem Val, Jaesa, Felix Iresso, Andronikos, Corso Riggs, Risha. Mako and Akaavi Spar are available only to both smugglers and bounty hunters. I may have forgotten some.

Off the top of my head:

The ones still missing are Kira, Scourge, Zenith, and Tharan Cedrax.

The ones locked to their original classes are: Nadia Grell, Doc, Khem Val, Jaesa, Felix Iresso, Andronikos, Corso Riggs, Risha. Mako and Akaavi Spar are available only to both smugglers and bounty hunters. I may have forgotten some.

Thank you that's a big help. I wasn't sure if I screwed something up but I noticed my BH was missing a lot of followers if they were all supposed to be made available to everybody. Helps knowing now that some are still class locked. Much appreciated.

Somewhere it was mentioned that your original ship will be populated again. So glad cause that alliance ship is so ugly (forgive me for that opinion) the original ships are each very very sharp in their respective ways as are the GSF ships.

That said if we are missing people come 6.0 I wonder if we can populate their rooms with newer followers/companions?