Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Last chance to open your eyes about episode ix

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Last chance to open your eyes about episode ix

Collec
11.30.2019 , 04:51 AM | #1
I don't use twitter,but I saw this video recommended by YouTube for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCuFVSDdQvw

PEOPLE WAKE UP ! I already had no plans to go see this movie n cinema and watch it at home...but what more proof do you need,that it's gonna be a trash movie?

STOP WAVING YOUR STAR WARS FAN FLAG !!! I got Star Wars lightsabers at home,comics,toys,games, Revan Book, Blu-Ray ThE Complete Saga....IT DOESN'T MATTER......ALL THEY CARE IS ABOUT MONEY. DON'T GO SEE THIS MOVIE !!!! And if you do and when it's gonna be trash, DON'T GO SEE IT AGAIN !!!! OR 32 TIMES !!!!

That guy/girl has no one to blame but himself/herself for buying 32 tickets.

They already have plan for new trilogy,which will hit in 2022. They have no plans of stopping. I doubt it'll ever bomb as hard as Terminator Dark Fate did (and it wasn't that bad movie...still better than Force Awakens and Last Jedi), but do you think you'll see any new Terminator movie anytime soon ?

MAKE THIS TURD FLOP: SAY NO TO DISNEY TRILOGY !!! Let it make under a billion dollars. Let it make less than 500 million dollars. I get it...people will say " whatever I'll still go see it"....knock yourself out...BUT PLEASE DON'T GO SEE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN...IT WON'T GET BETTER !!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REFERRAL LINK : http://www.swtor.com/r/ZB5DWv

Ylliarus
11.30.2019 , 05:29 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Collec View Post
I don't use twitter,but I saw this video recommended by YouTube for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCuFVSDdQvw

PEOPLE WAKE UP ! I already had no plans to go see this movie n cinema and watch it at home...but what more proof do you need,that it's gonna be a trash movie?

STOP WAVING YOUR STAR WARS FAN FLAG !!! I got Star Wars lightsabers at home,comics,toys,games, Revan Book, Blu-Ray ThE Complete Saga....IT DOESN'T MATTER......ALL THEY CARE IS ABOUT MONEY. DON'T GO SEE THIS MOVIE !!!! And if you do and when it's gonna be trash, DON'T GO SEE IT AGAIN !!!! OR 32 TIMES !!!!

That guy/girl has no one to blame but himself/herself for buying 32 tickets.

They already have plan for new trilogy,which will hit in 2022. They have no plans of stopping. I doubt it'll ever bomb as hard as Terminator Dark Fate did (and it wasn't that bad movie...still better than Force Awakens and Last Jedi), but do you think you'll see any new Terminator movie anytime soon ?

MAKE THIS TURD FLOP: SAY NO TO DISNEY TRILOGY !!! Let it make under a billion dollars. Let it make less than 500 million dollars. I get it...people will say " whatever I'll still go see it"....knock yourself out...BUT PLEASE DON'T GO SEE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN...IT WON'T GET BETTER !!!!!!
You've actually convinced me to go and buy multiple tickets to see the movie several times, thanks!
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]
SWTOR Player since November 25th, 2012
And here is my referral link!

FlameYOL
11.30.2019 , 08:38 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
You've actually convinced me to go and buy multiple tickets to see the movie several times, thanks!
I'm loosing at your counter-trolling, my friend. Aaah, if TROS is as good as I'm expecting it to be I would watch it multiple times too but alas theather tickets aren't cheap so I'll just watch it once.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

SteveTheCynic
11.30.2019 , 09:08 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
I'm loosing at your counter-trolling, my friend. Aaah, if TROS is as good as I'm expecting it to be I would watch it multiple times too but alas theather tickets aren't cheap so I'll just watch it once.
My take on it is a little different. The tickets are, indeed, not cheap, so I'm not buying extras until I see if the film is worth seeing again.

But I am going to see it, just like I went to see the first three films (Star Wars(1), ESB, RotJ), TFA, TLJ, R1 and S:aSWS (for ... reasons ... that weren't valid even at the time, I missed tPM, AotC and RotS when they were in the cinemas, but I have watched them on DVD since then).

(1) The film released in 1977 was called Star Wars.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Collec
11.30.2019 , 10:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
Oh he's "crushing" me isn't,he ? I'm "crushed".

Since I am so good at convincing people....please film yourself before and after the movie. Like that one guydid for The Last Jedi.....first all smiles and couldn't wait to see it....then after he saw it almost in tears.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MadDutchman
11.30.2019 , 01:58 PM | #6
Oh he's "crushing" me isn't,he ? I'm "crushed".

Since I am so good at convincing people....please film yourself before and after the movie. Like that one guydid for The Last Jedi.....first all smiles and couldn't wait to see it....then after he saw it almost in tears.
I'm taking you about as seriously as I take the guy complaining about it being 72 F and him being cold.

Just yet another internet troll who likes to hear themselves complain and to infect everyone with whiny BS.
I Have Spoken

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Collec
11.30.2019 , 03:09 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
I'm taking you about as seriously as I take the guy complaining about it being 72 F and him being cold.

Just yet another internet troll who likes to hear themselves complain and to infect everyone with whiny BS.
It's ok...you didn't get what I meant.

Record yourself before and after and upload it to YouTube.

Viva La Disney Trilogy !!!

Leklor
11.30.2019 , 03:58 PM | #8
Thanks, you opened my eyes!

The desperation of Sequels haters confirms my belief that in ten years, the cycle will repeat with the next series that gets released.
The Sequels will be worshipped like the Prequels are by those who grew up with them today and the new one will be condemned left and right by "older fans".

And since tickets are not expansive at my age where I live, unless the film is a disaster (And I doubt it'll be) I'll probably see it twice at least.
This is a referral link, use at your own risk:
http://www.swtor.com/r/l72c4c

MadDutchman
11.30.2019 , 06:02 PM | #9
It's ok...you didn't get what I meant.

Record yourself before and after and upload it to YouTube.

Viva La Disney Trilogy !!!
Sounds boring, and a colossal waste of my time.

I'd much rather discuss and debate the finer points of the movie with my friends, things I liked and didn't like, implications for future and past media, lore implications, themes and inspirations within the movie and so on, all with a big glass of Northern Harvest in hand.

Much more interesting and doesn't involve the irrelevant opinions of the internet masses.
I Have Spoken

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Ylliarus
12.01.2019 , 03:52 AM | #10
And why exactly would I do something that a stranger on the internet told me to do?

Perhaps there's a lesson in it for you, that not everything needs to be put out on the internet. Sometimes it's better to keep things just to yourself, I bet that attitude saved me from unnecessary embarrassment more than once!
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]
SWTOR Player since November 25th, 2012
And here is my referral link!