buying the new expansion already ??

warsha

HI.

Looking over the forums i see I PRE-ORDERD the game ,wft are you thinking off doing this at this state

WHY do i ask this , simple ............

1) look at the cost 9 bucks for subs ,we are already paying alot of money every month for a game that stil broke

in many way's ?

2) f2p who didnt buy the game (50 bucks at start) pay 20 bucks and get the PREFFERD state they are getting the main game and the expansion in 1 sell and a free update toward the restictions( the price of the game it self after a year is 16-17 bucks) so they pay only 3 bucks for the xpack.

so ppl who subed all year :

payed 50 bucks game box + 10 xpack = 60 (+ 15 monthly)

ppl with prefferd state

payed 50 bucks game box + 20 xpack (your no sub) = 70

ppl who are f2p

payed 0 buck's game box + 20 xpack = 20 and recive the prefferd state

IN my eye's sub and preffered players are getting screwd big time and the big winner is the f2p.

they get to lvl getting new planeet with new story ,while sub pay for the same .dif is the restrictions.

but these are limited seeing f2p are getting the prefferd state.

prefferd players getting nothing extra but have the pay the 20 bucks for the xpack

3) why pre-oder now what have we seen so far ?

some picture's and some word's in a forum , its not even on the PTS

payment is ONLY online , looking how well the SELL for CCoins are going wondering how well this is going to be.

what about players living not in the usa , or dont have a Ccard , paypal how are they going to pay and how sure we get what we payed for .(revering to the CC sell ).

after 1 year the sell price lowerd almost 3/4 of the officile price ,selling a very small xpack for 9-20 bucks is way to far.

the Xpack it self:

1 planet is this planeet shared between IMP/REP or get each faction there own planeet to explore and lvling ????

why i ask is OVERCROWED are's , camping spawn points , LAGGS.ed

if its shared is the world pvp / pve build ?? can factions meet for some world pvp ???

and will the planeet (server handle) this.

earlier in the year there was word about a new playable race is this included in the xpack ???

is the char a 0 lvl char at start or a premade lvl beeing unlocked like HK-51 compaion.

is this new race free for all sub's and f2p ?????

unlockably in the lagacy tree has a playable char for all classes??

Whar about Fpoints and raidscontent ????

gear for pvp and pve ??????

What's more is there in the xpack ????

weeks even months before the game it self came out there were movies , spots all over the web

with each release of content this became less and lesser the info about the game is poor.(became poor).

BW shut make more note's and release info's before make selling adv's on the web.

1. I enjoy playing SWTOR and I want to support the games development.

2. I am excited about the new story content.

3. If your a sub you only have to pay 10 bucks instead of 20.

4. Its 10 bucks...... 10...... If that's going to cause you to go bankrupt then you need a career change.....

I love SWTOR and welcome new content. Most sub based MMORPGs make you pay for the expansion regardless of sub status. So take a chill pill, relax, and realize that they have to make money.

Edited by Zinryu

We dont supscripe because we accauly get stuff for it(common it is eagames they always screw over costumers)

But because we love and want to support the game.

The extra's are nice but i dont supscripe for extra's.

Never have and never will.

Exactly, Its about supporting the game you enjoy playing. If you don't enjoy it then don't play...

ten dollars for a expansion is relatively cheap for mmos. i can get more entertainment value from it than the same price for a 3 hour movie that is now out so for me it is worth it.

we can debate forever as to why, what or whom is responsible for the games lack of subscribers. it has been done several times already so lets leave that dead horse alone for now.

my only issue will be the probable lack of new end game content once the level cap is increased recreating the past problems of such all over again. i seriously doubt anything between then and now will be added to mitigate this.

Edited by uniz

ten dollars for a expansion is relatively cheap for mmos. i can get more entertainment value from it than the same price for a 3 hour movie that is now out so for me it is worth it.

we can debate forever as to why, what or whom is responsible for the games lack of subscribers. it has been done several times already so lets leave that dead horse alone for now.

my only issue will be the probable lack of new end game content once the level cap is increased recreating the past problems of such all over again. i seriously doubt anything between then and now anything will be added to mitigate this.

SWTOR doesn't seem like its meant to revolve around level 50. Its about playing through the stories of multiple classes. Feels like that is how its going to be for a while.

I subscribe because I need to in order to play endgame PVE/PVP on several toons regularly without dealing with restrictions popping up left and right. I did the math and for me a subscription is the better deal vs f2p or preferred. I don't subscribe out of loyalty.

I am interested in the expansion but I won't order it until BW provides all details on what it includes.

Well I personally love this game despite any frustrating kinks. Gotta take the bad with the good in my opinion. And yes, $10 for the expansion (again merely my opinion) is a good price to shell out for a pre-order. I agree with the others stating they sub to support the game not for the 'extras'.

No things aren't perfect for everyone with this game. You can't please everyone. I take the few pics we've seen for the expansion as a sign they're working on what another big 'complaint' has been for: more story. I'm in the group of people wanting more story.

As for asking all the 'What about end-game" and other questions. As stated, they haven't released much information so wait until they say more or till the up-grade.

I like playing this game - I've been playing it for over a year now. It's cheap entertainment that I can use at any time, any day, whenever I want (before someone says it, except during maintenance :D I'm usually asleep for that), compared to most other things we pay for. U-verse TV - $79 + Netflix Streaming $7.99 a month.

Saw a couple of movies this month for $12 for not much more than 2 hours of entertainment that I'll be able to see for free soon with the other services that we pay for. Not to mention what dinner and drinks cost before hand.

Bottom line, I want to keep playing swtor. We can argue about whether the xpac deserves a price tag and all that but it's already being done many times over in General Discussion. I have my own opinions and speculations about what has transpired in the game's management since launch. If RotHC turns out to feel like it 's not worth a measly $10 than I will not pre-order again.

Also why I sub - it would cost me a lot more overall to purchase Warzone and Operation passes, and I have too many alts. I also think the subscription model should always been supported, though I do think they need to work harder to make subs more attractive rather than make F2P look less attractive.

Edited by chuixupu

£6 ... and since I play on the PTS when it is open, I don't intend to be locked out of new content.

If you aren't subbing, why should we care? Sub. Wait until status improves. (receiving the preffered by default when month is up) and pay the half price for the expansion ... you get the expansion and a month of subbed. Win win.

If you want more benefits, pay up. Simple. Anyone who owns a game company is out for cash then keeping people happy, although in an ideal world it's the other way around.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/856/view/videos/play/2859/MMOFTW-Live-Ep-4-The-War-Z-Debacle.html

21:19 they talk about SWTOR and define it and what this "expansion" is.

47:50 is whats gonna save the industry in the years to come. EVE was years ahead of its time. more and more games are coming out with what they talk about in mind. power to players and the devs just make sure everyone isnt cheating.

Why not? I like the game and want to support it. It's not like 10$ is a lot. My lunch usually costs more.

Of course, if you want to be all righteous about some 'unfairness' you see, you are in your right to do so. But so are other people who choose to pay for things they like.

HI.

Looking over the forums i see I PRE-ORDERD the game ,wft are you thinking off doing this at this state

WHY do i ask this , simple ............

why do you care what other people spend their money on? if you dont want to pre-order, then dont.

Edited by MiaRB

I'd get it if I really knew all the details. If it is gonna be open world PVP, it is not for me (been hearing lots of talk about that).

I'd like to go to lvl cap and get more skill points and the new ability. I do Ops with my guild I suppose we'll need to go to level cap for that with the intro of Makeb. So...if Makeb does go the way of open world pvp, it'll have more implications for me than just getting makeb or not. It'll mean I am done here, basically.

So, I am on the fence now as to my future here. Hope they tell us more soon.