Your character personality.

GusVIII

I recently started playing a Sith Inquisitor and like the idea of keeping his personality consistent. I use his background story source. Seeing as how Sith Inquisitors always start off as recent former slaves, I want to make it as though he is still getting used to his freedom. Keeping him respectful and obedient towards the people who give him orders, even when they threaten to kill him. As time passes I plan to keep him respectful and humble, but as a guy who becomes more independent and learns to use his formerly obedient personality to toward his own ends. So he's the opposite of my warrior who is sarcastic, boastful and constantly undermines his superiors to their faces.

So, is anyone else doing the same? What are your character personalities like?

Jedi Guardian -- Dahail Sunfire

Six foot two, eyes of blue, Light Side thru-and-thru.

Also, since he thought pursuing a relationship with his Padawan/former Padawan was inappropriate, he's going to save the Galaxy and probably die without ever kissing a girl. Please, Bioware, add some new Jedi romanceable companions!

Trooper - Tauriandoro

Tough, combat wise trooper. Believes in the Republic, does not like violence against non combatants, don't mess with him. He's already had "Party Time" with the cute little brunette sergeant on Nar Shadda.

Smuggler - Telellen

This Twilek girl loves herself, credits, and nice looking boys, in that order. On Ord Mantell when that female NPC betrayed her and the guy she was working for, Telellen took the money and then killed her anyway, Dark Side Points be darned. If she hadn't tried to get me killed, I would have let her go; lying, cheating, and double dealing is just part of business. Steal my credits, steal my ship, even steal my man, okay. Try to get me killed -- you just made it personal.

Daesechenn (IA/Sniper) - As close to "Vulcan-logical" as I can manage in public, but with obligatory "milord", "milady" and such thrown in (she's a former IA, now a slave). The idea behind it is, Rattaki have such propensity for violence, that I figure it was literally broken out of her at an early age simply for her to be able to perform as an Agent.

Breha'nia (Sith Assassin) - Haughty Alderaanian "princess", only with a BIT of humility because for a short while she was a slave.

Sin'fell (Sith Marauder) - Pureblood Sith, ergo, everyone else is at least slightly beneath her. She's polite and cordial though, and yes, I'm going light-side with her. She thinks that even though power and glory are her birthright, there's nothing wrong with rewarding her lessers for their support... and a servant that you've killed is a servant that won't bring your tea in the morning.

Kronus (Sith Sorcerer): Sith Pureblood, Dark Grey area of the force. Rewards servants for doing a good work, thanks companions for helping and will mostly not argue with higher ranking Sith. However if he see's a weakness, he will abuse and/or punish severely whomever displayed it. Doesn't have an issue killing, as long as he stands to gain from it.

Samwin Schwerstein

Profession: Smuggler

Alignment: Good, but likes money

His personality is not that different from classical rogues. Sam will generally do the right thing, and encourages peace among his friends. However, he also enjoys being sarcastic, especially when he thinks he's smarter than someone else. Sam tends to talk cowardly, but if it's important he'll put his life on the line for others.

Morhalt

Profession: Sith Warrior

Alignment: Good, but arrogant

<Largely based on the Arthurian knight Sir Morholt> The Sith known as Morhalt is an oddity in that he genuinely cares about others. Preferring to think situations through before charging in, Morhalt is nonetheless quite confident in his powers, which tends to make him come off as arrogant.

Schwarz

Profession: Imperial Agent

Alignment: Chaotic

Schwarz is a mystery to read, but his main motivations are money, power, and devotion to the Empire. If this means killing others, so much the better. Schwarz does not enjoy long conversations, and prefers to be as efficient as possible.

Edited by Zacula

Binjiro ((Jedi Guardian and my main)) He is a good guy through and through. He loves the teachings of the Jedi and follows most of their rules very closly. He does his best to keep his emotions from running out of control..but isn't above making jokes or wise cracks while engaged in battle..wether it be with Sith or anyone else. As you might have noticed..I said that he follows most of the Jedi rules. Binjiro doesn't believe that having feelings for another person is bad for a Jedi. He has fallen in love with Kira and is presuing a romance with her..the two of them having already shared a passionate kiss.

Tyera ((Smuggler Gunslinger)) She is quite fiesty and does not allow any one..she doesn't care who they are to push her around or tell her what to do. She does what she wants..when and how she wants. Her most prized possesion is her ship..its her baby and she takes very good care of it. She has already risked life and limb to get it back..and would gladly do so again if she had to. She enjoys making friends...even if its just to get something that she wants or needs..sometimes this ends in hurt feelings..a thing she never intentionally does..but at times it is nessacary. Credits are her main goal..after all she's got to make a living. This doesn't mean she's a curel person..she's actually got a heart made of 25 kart gold..and can never say no to a person who's in need of help.

Zelma (( Jedi Shadow Consulor)) She is a Jedi first and foremost. Training and medatation are very important to her..as is wisdom and knowledge. She follows all of the Jedi teachings..and while she thinks its dangerous for a Jedi to fall in love..her heart isn't completely shut off to the idea. She takes great pride in doing her duties and doing them to the best of her abilites and always remembers what her master taught her.

Tasmi (( Sith Warrior)) She is not your tipical Sith. She started out loyal to the Empire..but upon seeing some of the things that the Empire, and espically the Sith, will do to accoplish their goals..has begun to dislike the Empire. Though she disres power, she has no ambition to over throw her master and take his place, as most Sith often plan for. Instead she goes through the motions, pretending to be completely loyal to her master and the Empire. She is learning what she can from them..and plans on turning her back on both her master and the Empire as soon as she feels that she is strong enough. She is not heartless and will only deal out death or punishment to those she views absloutly deserves it. She treats her compaion with respect, believing that by doing so is a much better way to earn another's loyality. Ever since Tasmi encountered them on Darmon Kass ((spelling?)) , she has taken the beliefs and teachings of the Ravenites to heart, and has chosen to walk that path instead of the path of a true Sith.

My bounty hunter character hasn't been created yet..but I'm planing on playing him as the son of my Jedi Guardian and Kira.

Lord Markos Solrac: (I buck the storyline slave ish in favor of my own pre written RP character bio, only thing I changed tho)

His DSP is roughly 4500, LSP 250. I did this partially to show that there is still light/'good' in him deep down, & I want his personality to reflect that. Still a dark Sorc., but not a 'monster' either. He's strategic, but ruthless when needed. Cocky, sharp wit, tries to be cordial, etc.

He retains his hatred of the Jedi Order for their betrayal of him & longing to return home to Naboo to see what's become of his family.....& brother.

Edited by Darth_Solrac

Name: Enlisha

Job: Mercenary Bodyguard

To her the job is the most important thing, if she accepts a commission then she will carry it through, whether that means saving a brother or killing a daughter. Anyone trying to bribe her away from her employers generally sees the nastier side of her personality.

While her professional manner can leave her a little cold, to those who get to know her she has a sensitive side, and will even open up and admit that some jobs she just hates. Enlisha lives by a code, if you hire to carry out a job, it will get done, but don't expect her to read between the lines. Crossing her is a fast way to end up with a blaster bolt to the face, a few have learned the hard way.

Like all mercenaries credits are important to her, but no amount of credits will ever let her deviate from her code, or put an electrodart in her friends back.

Jaltelil (Sith Sorcerer): A Twil'lik who was former a slave, who's master's tastes were... questionable at best. While she never broke under him, she did bend, resulting in a slightly inconsistent personality. Usually she is pleasant, perhaps even kind, and often very submissive in the presence of a strong personality, but once she "lets free the Lightning" as she says, she will at times slip into a more domineering, sometimes sadistic persona (perhaps it is the role reversal). The more stressful the circumstances, and the longer she allows the Lightning to flow, the worse she gets. She knows this, and in between her "episodes" she tries to do her best to avoid this.

For a contextual example (with possible spoilers), if the situation is more relaxed, such as the early Inquisitor mission where you must get information out of a prisoner, she will likely go with neutral/light side options (in this case, not torturing the prisoner), while in a more stressful situation where she has been fighting a lot (say, midway through a flashpoint), she will be more likely to take the Darkside option (killing the captian on the Black Talon, for example).

Name: Keluna

Class: Miraluka Jedi Sentinel

Alignment: Dark Side. Fights for the Republic and Order but is completely ruthless in her actions.

Bio: As a Padawan, she felt she wasn't appreciated enough for all of her talents and as such, clamored for attention. Once she became a Jedi, she toned that back somewhat but still has fits of overconfidence and lacks humility at times. She is generally polite and respectful to her superiors and loves helping people in need. However, she is absolutely ruthless towards her enemies, especially Sith and Imperials, to the point that she almost lacks mercy. Also, she has a tendency to let her anger get the best of her in the heat of battle. In her mind, the best way to protect the weak is to preemptively strike down all who may threaten them, a living blade.

I basically see her as a zealous crusader. In the flow of the game, she usually acts polite when she is talking to quest givers, while occasionally quipping about how strong she is. However, in the heat of battle (a cutscene after a fight for example) her emotions start to get the best of her and she'll threaten Sith Lords, high-ranking Imperial officers, and anyone other enemy she can't get her hands on without a second thought. And if there is a option to give a enemy mercy over executing them, she does the latter without hesitation.

Edited by GraceandDanger

Morttuum (pseudo-Latin, "Your Death"), Marauder; LS/DS roughly 3/1. "I can rule the Galaxy better than anyone else, and I will. But I won't be so stupid as to think the Dark Side provides all the answers." D&D alignment - L/NG

Victrix (pseudo-Latin "Victory"), Sentinel; LS/DS roughly 3/2. "I will be the champion of the good and just people of the Galaxy. But I don't buy into that "emotion is bad" stuff." D&D alignment - CG/N

Venatorum (pseudo-Latin "Hunter of All"), Mercenary; LS/DS roughly 5/2. "Why waste (kill) a perfectly good opportunity? If I let you live, you owe me." D&D alignment - CN/G

Laurigus (pseudo-Latin "Celebrated One"), Vanguard; LS/DS roughly 5/1. ?"The Strong have a duty to protect the Weak. For the Republic !!" D&D alignment - L/NG

Legacy (last) name, Preatoru (pseudo-Latin "I own you")

Edited by MORTTUUM

I would use three things to describe my Jedi Sage. I actually got the idea from that dying computer in Tython's heroic area. He is a:

1. Noble monk
  2. Philosopher
  3. Lover of women.

And that about sums him up. Also, I like to imagine him as having a wise, hippie-ish demeanor. Yeaaah man.

Edited by GusVIII

Huh, I'm actually neutral to the T. I try to make my character 'grow' in a sense.

For example, as a padawan he may have jumped into battles, or killed enemies that he could have spared because he couldn't see anything but the present fact that he could extinguish an evil-doer kneeling before him. He may have been rash, daring, and at times too fond of his abilities.

As he grew into a knight, he may have realized that patience is often the key to any battles, and so he took that on, but still retaining some of his youthful ego, thus still thinking, though not bragging of it, that he can best any enemy set before him.

He'd grow into a master, begin to realize there are bigger fish in the sea, I'm too lazy to type out much, but you get the idea.

Pretty much, I try to make my character adapt to situations and learn from mistakes, take advice, see the flaws of others and of himself, so on and so forth.

But as I said, he's pretty much neutral. This is because of disagreeing with many aspects of what is right, what is necessary, and what is just wrong.