Was KOTET the last story driven expansion for SWTOR?

MrBorsh

I said this in a other thread, might as well copy pasta,

I never understood why people think this is the last expansion or feels like it.

There's still malgus who was cut out of the sacrifice trailer, well probably see him again. And the ending of kotet didn't exactly make it seem there wasn't going to be anything else.

Then when they answered my question if we'll get to kiss Arcann's kissable lips someday,:rak_03:

They said not in this expansion but maybe in the future.

Kind of seems like there will be a future.

Not saying that things can't go sour, but nothing exactly points to a complete ending as of now. Certainly not the story.

omg ive been wondering the same thing... ive been wanting to smooch his lil lips ever since I realized you could actually get him as a companion. I know he tries to kill you a gazillion times, but that's a minor technicality....

Everyone always asks this question after each expansion lol. No, without story SWTOR would become generic and boring extremely fast. Story has always been the primary focus of the game, because it's Star Wars. They've essentially hinted in streams that they intend to do more expansions because stuff.

Everyone always asks this question after each expansion lol. No, without story SWTOR would become generic and boring extremely fast. Story has always been the primary focus of the game, because it's Star Wars. They've essentially hinted in streams that they intend to do more expansions because stuff.

Without story it would be WoW in space with lightsabers. No thanks.

I want story content, it's a Bioware game, there's always going to be story content. If I wanted something shallow with no story I'd play other MMOS.