List of daily solo heroics That can usually be completed in under an hour

Alexisshade

Here is a list of Heroics that I do daily. They go by pretty fast I finish them in about an hour(it takes longer if you shoot to get all bonuses) I have listed them in order of difficulty

Dromund KAAS

Possessed hunter(Join a group of the people waiting so you don't have to wait as long for the guy to respawn

Friends of old (only battle the groups with demolitionist to get thermal detonators)

Personal challenge(if you can attack multiple mobs at once don't battle one group at a time. Instead get the attention of all 8 and group them up to wipe them out in a single sweep)

Saving face

Shadow spawn(if you repeat it daily put the relic items in sequence on your quick bar so you don't have to dig for them)

Balmora

Comrade in arms

Toxic bombs

Alderaan

Spring Thaw

Hoth

Pirated lockbox (the pilot's body is under the ship in a pile of garbage and is a little hard to see)

Hope it helps and thanks for reading. If I helped you in some way you can thank me by checking out my other links. Especially my game Suggestions I have some great ideas I would love to see in the game. Also, feel free to leave a comment about your personal daily heroics list suggestions.

Check out these game suggestion out.

If you liked my Post please support my game suggestions and leave a comment

Why commenting is so important

I ask you to leave a comment because the more input and comments a suggestion has the more the developers will pay attention to it and the more likely it will be added into the game, so comment on every suggestion you like not just mine. That's when you have the power to truly change the game.

Legacy utility slot

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=930906

Grenades improvements

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=930907

Daily and Weekly login rewards (This one has been done)

http://www.swtor.com/community/editpost.php?do=updatepost&p=9396286

For game play tips and new player, help check these out

List of daily solo heroics That can usually be completed in under an hour

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=928764

Bounty Hunter Week suggestions

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=929696

Redeem Codes for new players(and anyone else)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=928673

Crew Skill Leveling suggestions

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=929007

:rak_03:

Edited by Alexisshade

It's only imperial side, yes ?

If you want the rep ones:

Republic

Alderran

Special Delivery 2

Proof of Treason 3

Survivors 3

Balmorra

Justice for the Lost 3

Acquired Taste 3

The Mandalorian Terror 4

Colicoid Massacre 3

Shifting Priorities 3

Hit 'Em Where They Live 4

Industrial Sabotage 3

Target of Opportunity 3

Belsavis

The Stasis Generator 5

The Tyrant 4

Target of Opportunity 6

Jungle Flight 1

The Engineer's Tale 4

Open Communications 2

A Lesson is Learned 4

Correlia

Biological Warfare 4

Concierge 7

Starfighters of Correlia 3

Under New Management 4

Coruscant

Trouble in Dreed 3

The Face Merchants 3

Enemies of the Republic 2

Republics most Wanted 2

Hoth

Prisoner Extraction 3

The Terror Brigade 7

Frostclaw 3

Invisible Foes 4

Humanitarian Aid 4

Gammorean Menace 6

Ilum

Darkness on Ilum 3

Makeb

Counterstrike 7

Vipers Nest 5

Nar Shadda

Breaking Down Shadow Town 5

Blood Sport 5

Blood Money 5

Shadow Extraction 6

Ord Mantel

All 3 Heroics 2

Taris

Fallen Stars 3

Rakghoul Release 3

Total Elimination 3

The Fall of Locust 6

Knight Fall 4

Mutations 3

Tatione

Breaking the Code 3

Pirate Bullies 2

Reaping the Whirlwind 6

Down the Hole 4

The Long Goodbye 3

Voss

Nightmare Lands 7

Trial of the First 5

Times will wary due to many things but by looking at the figure you get the rough estimate. Those not listed arent worth doing since they take too long.

Just avoid Nar Shadda and Makeb and you'll be fine.

Nar Shadda if you do the instanced ones can be quick with the exception of Terminal Injuries (IMP side) and Shadow Extraction (Pub).

Terminal Injuries only takes time because there is so much ground to cover and stuff you have to kill, even as a stealth. However by lvl 70 (much earlier really) this stuff should all be nothing but fodder for you and they are so tightly grouped that even melee classes can aoe spam them and assuming you are after cash not just the crate this one always makes me a small fortune by itself.

Same goes for Shadow Extraction because again even if you are stealth they have detection droids.

If you are trying to do them at a lower level the Morgukai one might take a bit too but the others can all be done quickly.

Ive also noticed that at level 70 the random world quest icon in the Command window does not include starter planets (Tython, Ord Mantell, Korriban or Hutta) in their rotation. You can still get these from the combat section of the ship or the planet directly (usually near the spaceport).

All can be done in under an hour (with the exception of Makeb)

The only problem is those that are not instanced and depending on how many are doing them. The only ones I find are a problem are Taris ( the rakghoul one) one at Corscuant. The rest are not a problem, even the ones on Nar Shadda .

Ive also noticed that at level 70 the random world quest icon in the Command window does not include starter planets (Tython, Ord Mantell, Korriban or Hutta) in their rotation. You can still get these from the combat section of the ship or the planet directly (usually near the spaceport).

Partly it is because those heroics were restricted at one time to only those toons that made those specific professions and since they don't give the daily command xp for xx amount of heroics, I don't bother with them.

All can be done in under an hour (with the exception of Makeb)

The only problem is those that are not instanced and depending on how many are doing them. The only ones I find are a problem are Taris ( the rakghoul one) one at Corscuant. The rest are not a problem, even the ones on Nar Shadda .

When I say you can do them in under an hour I mean the entire list, not the individual quests that whole list I run in about 45 min and then call it a day.

I just had to start playing after level sync........oh god the mobs, the endless mobs.

No kidding I hate mobs when I am not trying to kill them but hey what kind of game would this be without them.

Edited by Alexisshade

• 3 weeks later...
Possessed hunter is stupid! It brings out the absolute worst aspects of the human soul. I should know cause I'm the a****** who flame sweep spams for the steal. I would replace it with Tatooine's prison escape or something just as easy.

Most of my social points have come from that quest.

It's like the Typhon heroic, always people doing it.

So I've taken the original list that was posted on the tread. I removed the missions I didn't like/felt took to long and added replacements. (please compare the two lists.)

Comrades in Arms

Toxic Bombs

Spring Thaw

Saving Face

Personal Challenge

Pirated lockbox

Black Box

Prison Labor

I soloed those 8 missions in 29:09.09 or 29mins and 10secs. I could have done it much faster but I forgot that my Toon had no modification on anything. (I'll post my stats in just a sec) I didn't do any of the bonuses, and I only fought/gathered when I absolutely had to. I made 170,202 credits got 1 alien research box, 1 ancient artifacts box, 2 Military equipment boxes, and 4 smuggled good boxes. If you decide to complete the bonuses, gather all the drops, and open/sell the stuff in the crates you can easily double the credits you receive. I like to run those mission with multiple toons.

Edited by AceMasterSoul

Sorry if you feel I"m spamming the thread. I just thought it would be best, cosmetically speaking of course, to split my comments into two post.

Moving on... I mentioned in my earlier post that I ran those mission in under a half hour. I truly believe I could have done it faster. I ran it with a level 68 sniper but he had S**** stats due to a lack of modifications. here is what his stats were:

Mastery 642

Endurance 351

Power 92

Critical 137

Alacrity 137

Accuracy 274

Defense 0

Absorb 0

Shield 0

Presence 967

To get the most bucks for you bang, an intended butchering of the phrase, I suggest running the lists with a level 65+ toon who is fully modified. You also get a credit bonus, correct me if I'm wrong, when you run heroics with a group of 4. Not to mention that shortens the time.

Edited by AceMasterSoul

Most of my social points have come from that quest.

It's like the Typhon heroic, always people doing it.

Oh man, I didn't even think about social points but this dissection has given me an idea. So if I accept an operation and get a group of eight people could I then invite them to do possessed hunter with me?

Oh man, I didn't even think about social points but this dissection has given me an idea. So if I accept an operation and get a group of eight people could I then invite them to do possessed hunter with me?

You know something? I went to do Posessed Hunter once and there were another 6 guys waiting and the leader invited me into an Ops group. I got no credit for the quest at all. No SP, or even regular reward when we bagged the guy.

Had to wait for him again to close the quest.

Oh and I've discovered Taris (Pub side) is right out for expedient Heroics. All of them take ages.