Pre order crystal vendor

Fredcat

Why haven't the black and yellow crystals been updated? Max level 136? How hard could it be to make higher level crystals? Come on devs, show some love to the people that originally believed in this game. I really like the black and yellow lightsaber.

• 2 months later...
I love the pre-order crystal and dye, most of my chars are black and yellow, but aren't all highest level color crystals item rating 136?

Yes. The developers have stated that for balance simplicity reasons, all color crystals will now just cap out at rating 136 (+41 to the stat in question.) That allows people with older rare crafted colors and cartel market colors to always have a viable crystal. This was done at least three years ago with game update 4.0 I believe, if not earlier.

Also, the pre-order and the Razer-peripheral crystals never had rating 136 versions at release, and then in late 1.x they introduced the upgrade vendor, so "now" (now meaning for the past 7 years) you can have the colors unique to pre-ordering the original game or having the SWTOR-themed Razer peripherals and not sacrifice stats.

Edited by phalczen