Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Bowcasters


DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
07.16.2020 , 03:37 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
Well if everyone else is getting bowcasters then they should make one for the Jedi and Sith that shoots lightsabers.
brilliant idea....buuut, which lightsabers, who's design, what about a double lightsaber for the assassins, and would a mara get two, to shoot one from each, or get one that shoot two.....should it have a colour crystal on the bow, or the lightaber, which would be first priority....
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Elessara's Avatar


Elessara
07.16.2020 , 05:09 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
brilliant idea....buuut, which lightsabers, who's design, what about a double lightsaber for the assassins, and would a mara get two, to shoot one from each, or get one that shoot two.....should it have a colour crystal on the bow, or the lightaber, which would be first priority....
Obviously the design of the hilt would depend on the bowcaster, the double bladed lightsabers would spin when they get shot out and create almost a disc, the maras/sents would get one that shoots two at a time (but slightly slower than ones that shoot one to keep things equal) and the colour of the lightsaber would be dependent on the colour crystal you put in the bowcaster. Any other questions?

DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
07.16.2020 , 05:46 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
Obviously the design of the hilt would depend on the bowcaster, the double bladed lightsabers would spin when they get shot out and create almost a disc, the maras/sents would get one that shoots two at a time (but slightly slower than ones that shoot one to keep things equal) and the colour of the lightsaber would be dependent on the colour crystal you put in the bowcaster. Any other questions?
Loads, why would the hilt depend on the bowcaster, when we've so many different hilts in game, can we not find a way to have them?
when the double bladed lightsaber explodes from the bowcaster,firstly, how long does it take before it ignites, and opens, and how large of a disc type thing does it open to
why do the mara/sents have to be slow, would that not make it easier to avoid, why not make them both half damage of the others, to equal it out?
why does the crystal depend on the bow caster, if it extends after it leaves the bowcaster, does it not have it own crystal?
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Elessara's Avatar


Elessara
07.16.2020 , 06:32 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Loads, why would the hilt depend on the bowcaster, when we've so many different hilts in game, can we not find a way to have them?
when the double bladed lightsaber explodes from the bowcaster,firstly, how long does it take before it ignites, and opens, and how large of a disc type thing does it open to
why do the mara/sents have to be slow, would that not make it easier to avoid, why not make them both half damage of the others, to equal it out?
why does the crystal depend on the bow caster, if it extends after it leaves the bowcaster, does it not have it own crystal?
Seeing as how the saber is going to be in motion it would be difficult to even see the hilt so really, the hilt doesn't matter.
Didn't really put much thought into the size of the disc although I suppose a shoto size would make more sense.
Maras and Sents would be slower cause you're firing two sabers at the same time and you wouldn't miss because that kind of dodging doesn't exist in this game. Hitting is dependent on the accuracy stat. The slower rate of fire would compensate for there being two sabers as opposed to say a warrior/guardian bowcaster firing one saber.
The crystal colour depends on the bowcaster because technically the sabers are ammo. In my idea, you're not getting the sabers back.

Also, we're putting way too much thought into this. =p

DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
07.17.2020 , 01:37 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post

Also, we're putting way too much thought into this. =p
I know, it's amazing what ideas you can think of when having a few drinks, will have to wait till the next session to think of some more questions...lol
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ