Level 20 Email Validation

Aazimus

So i created a new character and played him to level 20 and this freaking stupid email validation thing comes up. I have already validated my email what the hell is this. I tried giving it my email again and nothing happens, just says to check my email however nothing comes to my email. I purchased on this account and they are not allowing to play my character? What kind **** is this?

• 1 year later...
I am experiencing the same issue. The validation message box up every time, and now that I am a level 20, I can't even get into the game! My email is the same as it has always been. I re-entered my email, hit save, and when I enter the character screen, I get ****-blocked by that stupid email validation message! NO EMAIL VALIDATION SHOWS UP IN MY EMAIL INBOX, NOT EVEN IN MY JUNK MAIL. What gives? This game is becoming a rip off!

I am experiencing the same issue. The validation message box up every time, and now that I am a level 20, I can't even get into the game! My email is the same as it has always been. I re-entered my email, hit save, and when I enter the character screen, I get ****-blocked by that stupid email validation message! NO EMAIL VALIDATION SHOWS UP IN MY EMAIL INBOX, NOT EVEN IN MY JUNK MAIL. What gives? This game is becoming a rip off!

Same problem to me... Already open a ticket in-game, but no answer. Still waiting.

This is the smart way to go.

ok, we get it.

however, why does the system not send the validation email. its a simple question, and one that needs to be answered.

i went to the section on the help pages and it says to use a different one, validate, then switch back to the current one. ***?

i have an email, you have been sending me stuff to it, why now the issue? and why use another email? to get it an sell it to spammers?

again, we get using the key, simple and works, but it still does not answer the questions.

again, we get using the key, simple and works, but it still does not answer the questions.

Actually, the security key does not affect the e-mail verification. I think people are confusing it with the One Time Password request you get when the system detects an IP change.

Log into your account settings on this website. Scroll down to Basic Information and make sure you are using the e-mail address that's listed there. (There may be some ** characters in the name.)

If it appears to be the correct address, you will need to contact CS to fix things.

Edited by JediQuaker

Actually, the security key does not affect the e-mail verification. I think people are confusing it with the One Time Password request you get when the system detects an IP change.

When this has happened to me, the above is true. But...I had to go one step further and it is changing to a new password. It worked for me. Just my 2 cents. :D