Missing Paladin of House Organa title?

Jigsaw-Complex

• 2 weeks later...
I also did not receive the title of Paladin of House Organa. I am surprised since I am a "representative of house organa" am I missing something? there doesn't seem to be more quests from Duke Organa either....

The title, along with most other world titles, was removed at the end of beta. Either that or they're all bugged (unlikely).

Well something is bugged about them. Either the titles not being awarded is a bug or the codex is bugged because the codex still says that there are titles for worlds that no longer award them.

That sucks some of those were cool titles... why did they remove them all?

They didn't give any reason. Haven't spoken at all on the mass removal of titles as far as I know. Kind of annoying since there were some really nice ones that I was planning on displaying. Now I'm hardly motivated to finish some worlds or do any bonus series since there are no title rewards anymore.

They did infact remove all the world titles. Why I have no idea. I truly hope they bring them back because I loved some of them. Especially Shadow Hunter.

Well a couple do remain like Black Bisector and Keeper of the Truth. I have a feeling they removed a lot of titles because they thought they had "title bloat", but it is rather annoying that they removed some good titles.

• 3 months later...

Wait a second, they had a title with "Paladin" in it, and removed it?

So... Do I want to leave the quest unfinished in the odd chance they restore it, so I don't end up missing it because I finished the quest when it wasn't available? If it's title bloat they're worried about, I have some alternative suggestions: Padawan, Flyboy, Black Bisector, Founder...

Edit: WIth more careful inspection, it appears I resurrected a topic last posted in months ago. I apologize for the "necrobump".

Edited by James_Ruglia
Add to post

They did infact remove all the world titles. Why I have no idea. I truly hope they bring them back because I loved some of them. Especially Shadow Hunter.

It's due to the fact that BW felt it made everyone UN-UNIQUE...

oh how wrong they were.

Now everyone's running around with the same titles, which is the problem BW wanted to AVOID.

Yet they only gave it adrenaline.

The Codex is working as intended.

Of course it is. It's just showing the potential to earn a Title when in fact said title doesn't exist anymore. Just because the Codex is out of date, doesn't mean that it's not working as intended.

Actually, me saying "working as intended" was in fact a jab at not just Bioware, but every single gaming company in the entire world.

Find a feature you don't like or that screws you over (latest is that if you fight a world boss, die and release, then don't make it back in time before someone loots, you get NO chance to roll on the loot. This is working as intended) that they don't feel is a big enough issue to bother with? It's working as intended.

I'm sure titles that no longer exist causing gaps in the Achievement: Titles page falls under the "We don't care" category, therefore they would say "Working as Intended"

Seriously, is there a gamer out there that doesn't see "Working as intended" as a thinly veiled "We don't care"? Long before Bioware even released Knights of the Old Republic I heard "Working as intended" from other companies and to me that always meant "We don't care"