How much money would the Bounty Hunter be worth at the end of Act 1?

ReikoSano

Assuming you did all the Act 1 side quests. And assuming the crew skill missions actually give credits instead of crafting items and companion gifts and the like.

It can't be true to the lore that you only get the couple hundred credits per each bounty the game gives you for some of the most dangerous bounties in the galaxy.. The Eidolon and Tyresius Lokai have got of fetch some of the highest prices in the galaxy. I vaguely remember reading Tyresius Lokai had a 2 million credit bounty alive (I still think he'd be more valuable as a member of your crew than the 2 million you could of got) and 300K dead, but I can't remember where I read that.

Grand Marshal Cheketta and Vol Argen on Balmora probably brought in high prices too. Killing them helped the Empire secure the planet. On Hutta Yalt hacks Fath'ra's bank accounts to crash them and gives you credits he was able to siphon. Alderaan nobles probably pay really well, plus you can sell their royal crown, a priceless piece of treasure. Wonder how much that would fetch lore-wise.