Oceanic High Population...

MrMidas

Hello folks,

I see discussion about forced server transfers. How does this affect Oceanic servers? We only have 3 to begin with. Im on the PvP server and we have the lowest population of the three. The others are PvE and RP. I would be happy if we merged, even if means a different style of server.

So, will this help boost our population?

ty

No.

Applies only to the locked servers.

Well this sort of gives me an impression that maybe somthing might be done

Actually, I wanted to make a bit of a clarification. This is actually not the case for all current destination servers. While all remaining characters on origin servers will be consolidated onto high population destination servers, we will also be identifying additional servers for consolidation onto the high population destination servers. Stay tuned for more information.

I may be reading too much into this but I really hope they merge our servers. Even the group finder & warzone queues on Dalborra have been sucking recently. Spent 1 and 1/1 hours in the GF the last 2 nights has a healer :(.

Well this sort of gives me an impression that maybe somthing might be done

I may be reading too much into this but I really hope they merge our servers. Even the group finder & warzone queues on Dalborra have been sucking recently. Spent 1 and 1/1 hours in the GF the last 2 nights has a healer :(.

I don't think your reading too much into it at all and i hope they work something out for the Oceanic group although it might just mean a merge with U.S. servers. Who knows, i don't really get the "stay tuned" bit, just tell us already, they act like its a national security issue.

It is so simple. Bioware just need to get rid of Gav Daragon and Master Dar Nala and give people the following 2 options.

1) Do you want to keep your ping? Move to Dalborra and make it the only APAC server, a high population one.

2) Do you want to keep your server rules? Move to a West Coast RP or PvP server.

Done. Fixed. Solved. Please give me a job Bioware.