Conquest Exploits

DarthInvisus

I've seen a major conquest exploit going on where players roll a new character, join a guild, take a taxi for the 5000+ points and delete the character and re roll over and over for points. They call it taxi farming. Is it an exploit and can it be removed?

You're not supposed to post anything about exploits on the forums. You can get in trouble. Send an email to the Devs or open a ticket in game explaining it.

Granted that's not much more of an "exploit" than farming EV as it takes a few min to create a character, load in, do the thing then back out & restart.

Time consuming & ridiculous.

You're not supposed to post anything about exploits on the forums. You can get in trouble. Send an email to the Devs or open a ticket in game explaining it.

Granted that's not much more of an "exploit" than farming EV as it takes a few min to create a character, load in, do the thing then back out & restart.

Time consuming & ridiculous.

They can ban me for trying to bring attention to an issue? That's really stupid.

They can ban me for trying to bring attention to an issue? That's really stupid.

Well yes, because you're not just telling them, but anyone who reads the forums. They have specified how you're supposed to report exploits.