Petition to change top 96 titles

DerSchneider

Dear Eric, Keith and combat team.

We don't want "on fire" title for 9 months of waiting. We want normal top 96 titles with advanced class name in it. Something on the level of "All-galaxy" Class name or "The Dread" Class name.

Please reconsider what you have made, I don't believe it's hard to find a good combination of words for people who tryharded ranked for 9 months.

Also after season 3 people didn't like "famously furious", and somewhere there was already bioware post that titles will always contain advanced class.

This is a petition so feel free to sign or disagree.

For everyone who wants to express their important opinion about how rating has no meaning at all, how many wintraders, hackers and cheaters are in top 96 (and this is the only reason why you don't have title), how we can't play another game because we're bad etc... Please retain your skillful hands from typing anything in this thread, this is only for people who will get top 96 titles or will probably get.

Edited by DerSchneider

Lol, these titles remind me of Season 3... I'd rank them in the inverse order of achievement, with bronze being the best and top 3 the worst.

But the problem is, in season 3 all other rewards were unique and godlike. Now we have just mere reskin nobody cares about.

But the problem is, in season 3 all other rewards were unique and godlike. Now we have just mere reskin nobody cares about.

Yeah they are admittedly awful. I was honestly most looking forward to the flair but even that looks like they put it together in 15 mins using MS Paint. So much potential with the fire theme, like a nice animated flame flair in the color of your corresponding rank (bronze, silver, gold and platinum). Oh well, I'm no longer surprised at BW's complete lack of effort with ranked rewards. The only thing I look forward to is being able to spam 9 flags now instead of just 6.

I got you covered :D

Here is an idea - keep the title as it is but add a class name to it. So we got John, Sniper on Fire. Or Jack, Sage on Fire.

Sounds good? :D

Better than what it is right now thats for sure...

Edited by CHRZOE

the most disgusting part about this topic.... rankers complained for nine months that all they got was a crystal, now, when bioware makes something for them and all they can say is "go back an redo, its not good enough"

frankly.... I wouldnt want to spend months making rewards when this is the feedback.

Edited by Seterade

the most disgusting part about this topic.... rankers complained for nine months that all they got was a crystal, now, when bioware makes something for them and all they can say is "go back an redo, its not good enough"

frankly.... I wouldnt want to spend months making rewards when this is the feedback.

You do realize that they have always released titles for top 96 players right? There has never been a worse top 96 title than this, except for maybe Famously Furious. People in season 7 were complaining about the lack of a weapon box as well as the lack of effort in general put into making the rewards. Remember that we all pay to play this game and receiving such little attention if any is really pathetic. A lot of players sub literally just because they want to do ranked...

Edited by CHRZOE

You do realize that they have always released titles for top 96 players right? There has never been a worse top 96 title than this, except for maybe Famously Furious. People in season 7 were complaining about the lack of a weapon box as well as the lack of effort in general put into making the rewards. Remember that we all pay to play this game and receiving such little attention if any is really pathetic. A lot of players sub literally just because they want to do ranked...

I do understand it, but the irony of this is rather.. ugh

though something should be noted. Ranked rewards update about twice a year. lets suppose this is a type rep vendor like concept. if you compare this to all other rep vendor items in "pve" none of them are updated twice a year. now keeping that in mind, its not that surprising that a rep vendor that has new stuff every six months or so, isnt going to blow you away every year.

I just think demanding change will not only change nothing, but will be harmful to bioware approach to later rewards.

Edited by Seterade

For the sake of my hardworking friends who, like OP who wasn't fotming, fought and put a lot of effort in the most broken season I'll ask for the titles to be changed into something more... Appropriate and in line with the past (AC+Title) rewards. "...on Fire" is just awful.

Also can we have lockboxes with rewards from previous seasons, like Furious sets?

Dear Eric, Keith and combat team.

We don't want "on fire" title for 9 months of waiting. We want normal top 96 titles with advanced class name in it. Something on the level of "All-galaxy" Class name or "The Dread" Class name.

Please reconsider what you have made, I don't believe it's hard to find a good combination of words for people who tryharded ranked for 9 months.

Also after season 3 people didn't like "famously furious", and somewhere there was already bioware post that titles will always contain advanced class.

This is a petition so feel free to sign or disagree.

For everyone who wants to express their important opinion about how rating has no meaning at all, how many wintraders, hackers and cheaters are in top 96 (and this is the only reason why you don't have title), how we can't play another game because we're bad etc... Please retain your skillful hands from typing anything in this thread, this is only for people who will get top 96 titles or will probably get.

You should unify and boycott the titles.

This "On Fire" thing definitely doesn't even have a "top 3" ring to it. Additionally, all titles that come after the name seem pretty lame. The Eternal, Dread, etc titles were all pretty good, "On fire" is a surprising downgrade. The class name should be in there at the very least.