Yavin Stronghold wall hook bug

Banthabreeder

I'm just about done redecorating my Yavin IV stronghold and discovered a bug in two of the hooks on the outside of the temple. I can not for the life of me place anything on those two small wall hooks. I used to be able to when I had a stronghold on Bastion, but I transferred to Harbinger and since then, when I float my cursor over the hooks, I don't get the finger tool which allows you to place something there. All I get is the arrow tool.

I have tried everything from zooming way in to trying to place my character half way in the wall. I've tried moving my cursor real slow over the entire hook. I've tried from above and from as far away as i can get to it. I've even logged onto multiple different alts to see if they could do it and that didn't work either. My current hook count is 747 out of 750 so it's not that I'm at my max limit. I noticed this bug when I was at 50% full so being at 99% shouldn't be an issue.

Here is a screenshot of where the small wall hooks are bugged: http://i.imgur.com/ZMGCkWZ.jpg[/img]"]http://i.imgur.com/ZMGCkWZ.jpg

Anyone else having this problem? I'm a completionist and not being able to place the two Bazaar Lanterns there messes up the whole theme I have going.

Edited by Banthabreeder

I was just trying to slot something there last night, so I can confirm they are a bug for me, too.

They're just completely un-click-able. It's not that an item won't go in, it's that you can't select them at all.

To get to these hooks --

* Start at the arrival point. Go inside the main temple building.

* Take the first right and head down the stairs. Go through the room and out onto the balcony.

* Turn completely around to face the door back in.

These are the ones you're talking about?

Edited by Xina_LA

I was just trying to slot something there last night, so I can confirm they are a bug for me, too.

They're just completely un-click-able. It's not that an item won't go in, it's that you can't select them at all.

To get to these hooks --

* Start at the arrival point. Go inside the main temple building.

* Take the first right and head down the stairs. Go through the room and out onto the balcony.

* Turn completely around to face the door back in.

These are the ones you're talking about?

We can see it's this one indeed

• 5 months later...
Well good news folks. Sometime in the last 6 months Bioware apparently fixed this bug. Just last night, I was bored to tears so I thought I'd jump into my Yavin Stronghold and see if by some chance I could utilize those two hooks and Wahlaah! I could. I'm a happy camper now that my Yavin Stronghold is complete. If this bug fix was documented I must have missed it. The world is now complete. /rolling eyes

That's great news! Unfortunately, I still cannot unhook items from the wall hooks near the door on the right upper level building (across the bridge, nearest the cliffside). I put a pair of banners there and nothing I've done will get them out. I can even stick new items on top of them and they don't go away.