Acina's/Valkorion's Dark Side Corruption eye colour

The design for the Dark Side corruption eye colour of Empress Acina, Emperor Valkorion, Arcann and Vaylin is absolutely fantastic. It really is so beautifully made and it would be epic to give our Dark Side-aligned characters that same look. Like the Bright Yellow Eyes eye colour it would fit the RP scene perfectly as well. So basically what my suggestion for the Cartel Market would be is the same or a very similar design of the Acina/Valkorion Dark Side corruption eye colour for the players, but please, please make it this time available for ALL species with humanoid eyes (excluding Chiss), so that Togruta and Twi'lek toons also could pick the appearance option. Perhaps a unique design of that Dark Side corruption eye colour could also be made for the Cathar, as it would be very neat to have an extra eye colour like that made available for them.

Would the community also love to see this? Do you like the design as much as I do?

Edited by Ylliarus

- u need to reach dark 2 OR dark 3 if u want vaylin's eye colors , anything above makes the skin pale

- and if u have dark 5 go back to dark 2 or 3

Yeah but that is rather impractical, because everything you do gives Dark Side or Light Side points now so it goes really quick to further Dark Side stages.

No, Bioware should really make the Acina/Valkorion Dark Side corruption eyes available as a new customization option as they did with the Bright Yellow Eyes for example. However I really implore that they make it available to all species with humanoid eyes because it would otherwise be a very restricted and useless customization option.

Edited by Ylliarus

Or at least make it a customization option in appearance designer. I love the eye colors of the dark side, but not the facial herpes that goes along with it.

Well that is basically what I am asking, for it to be made available as an appearance option :) however Bioware wouldn't simply add it to the character creator, it's the same as with all the additional appearance options we got so far. To unlock it in the appearance designer it has to be bought on the Cartel Market first ^^

Well that is basically what I am asking, for it to be made available as an appearance option :) however Bioware wouldn't simply add it to the character creator, it's the same as with all the additional appearance options we got so far. To unlock it in the appearance designer it has to be bought on the Cartel Market first ^^

That's what I meant. Make it an unlock on the CM. I'd buy it, for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
That's what I meant. Make it an unlock on the CM. I'd buy it, for sure!

It would be a very popular item on the CM as I keep hearing from people I know ingame that they absolutely adore the design of the Eye Colours Acina, Valkorion and Vaylin have and how they'd want it to have it on their Sith characters. Personally I like Valkorion's most, then Vaylin's and Acina's third.

I have to admit, I never let my characters get darkside enough to have darkside eyes but I did think Acina's eyes were very pretty.

They were! They had a subtlety to them even though you could recognise she had delved into the deeper ways of the Dark Side. I think it would suit player characters very much as well :)

I believe this could also be a compensation for the fact that the Bright Yellow Eyes appearance option, which is often used as a Dark Side corruption look, isn't available for Twi'lek, Togruta, Rattataki etc. etc.

the design for the dark side corruption eye colour of empress acina, emperor valkorion, arcann and vaylin is absolutely fantastic. It really is so beautifully made and it would be epic to give our dark side-aligned characters that same look. Like the bright yellow eyes eye colour it would fit the rp scene perfectly as well. So basically what my suggestion for the cartel market would be is the same or a very similar design of the acina/valkorion dark side corruption eye colour for the players, but please, please make it this time available for all species with humanoid eyes (excluding chiss), so that togruta and twi'lek toons also could pick the appearance option. Perhaps a unique design of that dark side corruption eye colour could also be made for the cathar, as it would be very neat to have an extra eye colour like that made available for them.

Would the community also love to see this? Do you like the design as much as i do?

1000000000000000000% agree!!

I'd love all the new eyes, Arcann's, Senya's Acina's, Vaylin's They're all more detailed and realistic! Why do we still have the plasticky eyes.:mad:

The Bright Yellow Eyes is a great option but indeed, as you point out it does seem to be plasticky. It really needs an upgrade and we could get that with a new design in the style of the character's you listed. They just appear so much more realistic and beautiful! Their facial designs to btw... we could use some of that in the character creator too.

Edited by Ylliarus

The Bright Yellow Eyes is a great option but indeed, as you point out it does seem to be plasticky. It really needs an upgrade and we could get that with a new design in the style of the character's you listed. They just appear so much more realistic and beautiful! Their facial designs to btw... we could use some of that in the character creator too.

Yeah that would be awesome!

As much as I love my Inquisitor's red eyes I too agree that this kind of eye customization will be really nice. And for the light side the same style but different color ;)

PS I dunno why people hate blue veins on character's face with Dark 5 corruption - they look really bada*ss, imo :cool:

As much as I love my Inquisitor's red eyes I too agree that this kind of eye customization will be really nice. And for the light side the same style but different color ;)

PS I dunno why people hate blue veins on character's face with Dark 5 corruption - they look really bada*ss, imo :cool:

I will admit that at times when I pvp I turn on the Dark Side Corruption (which is tier V) just for the funz and it's cool. But the moment I have that on a story cutscene I immediately go turn it off because it really looks way too much. Like of course Dark Side users get Dark Side corruption but look at Mortis, at Ravage, at Acina all of them didn't have the facial herpes we see with Tier V. So that's why I'd absolutely love to havean alternative, namely a Acina/Valkorion Dark Side Corruption eye colour that I can give my Dark Side aligned toons. The design of those eyes simply tops anything from the Dark Side corruption we get from the Alignment tiers, it is just too amazingly designed, so much so that I want it on my toons haha

I will admit that at times when I pvp I turn on the Dark Side Corruption (which is tier V) just for the funz and it's cool. But the moment I have that on a story cutscene I immediately go turn it off because it really looks way too much. Like of course Dark Side users get Dark Side corruption but look at Mortis, at Ravage, at Acina all of them didn't have the facial herpes we see with Tier V. So that's why I'd absolutely love to havean alternative, namely a Acina/Valkorion Dark Side Corruption eye colour that I can give my Dark Side aligned toons. The design of those eyes simply tops anything from the Dark Side corruption we get from the Alignment tiers, it is just too amazingly designed, so much so that I want it on my toons haha

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I do love those blue veins all over the face :D (but, tbh, only on my main)

Here you are bioware, proper sith eyes on the cartel market would be profitable I would buy it on day one for my sith.

Exactly the same here, whatever the price would be I'd buy it nonetheless. The design is simply so gorgeous and brilliant that I simply -need- it.