Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

TJ_Archie
07.27.2015 , 04:38 PM | #721
I agree, she needs to go crazy the same way as Jaessa. Remember how Anakin felt just at the presence and speachcraft of Darth Sidious? That should be the SAME option with Ashara

Joefjr
07.28.2015 , 10:23 AM | #722
If you play Taris DS, its more or less you as Darth Sidious and Shara as Luke Skywalker.

Ashara is your LS force user, Xalek is your DS Force user

SW Jasea covers both

JK have Kira and Scourge as their LS/DS users
PLEASE give us an option to make HK-55 Melee we NEED a melee droid we got plenty of range droids already!
(9 Patches and still not fixed)Veeroa Denz and Choza Raabat are Force users comps getting tech power.

SithKoriandr
07.28.2015 , 11:11 PM | #723
Quote: Originally Posted by Joefjr View Post
If you play Taris DS, its more or less you as Darth Sidious and Shara as Luke Skywalker.

Ashara is your LS force user, Xalek is your DS Force user

SW Jasea covers both

JK have Kira and Scourge as their LS/DS users
So it's just the Consular's who get left out
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

lokdron
07.29.2015 , 04:56 AM | #724
Well at least in the new expansion bioware might give us the opportunity to turn her or kill her.

Joefjr
07.29.2015 , 11:37 AM | #725
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
Well at least in the new expansion bioware might give us the opportunity to turn her or kill her.
I just want them to add in a Force based Healing/MDPS companion, just like how Treek works. Skills change based on stance, and can either be a Healer or MDPS. Would also be the first the melee based healer, we already have HK, Treek, and now this promo companion all Tech based.
PLEASE give us an option to make HK-55 Melee we NEED a melee droid we got plenty of range droids already!
(9 Patches and still not fixed)Veeroa Denz and Choza Raabat are Force users comps getting tech power.

Nihilkult
11.11.2015 , 12:29 AM | #726
Remember in the beginning of SoR, what the SI tells her about "letting her emotions go" etc when she has the vision of
you being torn apart by some plant. You're clearly teaching her some serious sith stuff.
I mean, she at the very least is not following jedi teachings anymore. Also her stuff of reciting sith and jedi codes side by side etc , she questions both orders on some matters...and most of all she doesn't leave you when you go destroy Tython's temple and if you want she accompanies you kick some jedi *** without even giving any sign of protestation.

So yeah, she fits more a "Ls" sith but I think that's what is great, nicer siths can get along with Ashara while others will go for Xalek without having any of them being a *********** caricature of light sider or dark sider.
So I can't complain about the whole thing. Going through the conversations trying to convince her to let a bit more of her jedi thing go was fun and I hope to get her back soon.

All in all I found her personality interesting and she kinda had an influence on my Sith who thought a bit about some of her questioning of the sith order and made her soften up a bit (well, at least she stopped zapping people for the lelz of seeing them convulsing and go "OUUUH AAAAAH OOOOH AAAAH").

Chaloss
11.11.2015 , 09:53 AM | #727
Based on Kotfe letter she considers herself
Spoiler
Emperor does consider her as
Spoiler

Letter (stolen from another thread in this forums):

Spoiler

Not sure if all those spoilers tags are necessary, but figured to be cautious just in case.

Voths
11.15.2015 , 12:22 PM | #728
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaloss View Post
Based on Kotfe letter she considers herself
Spoiler
Emperor does consider her as
Spoiler

Letter (stolen from another thread in this forums):

Spoiler

Not sure if all those spoilers tags are necessary, but figured to be cautious just in case.
I bet she pulls a Revan and comes back from the middle of nowhere to wage war against the Eternal Empire. That's my apprentice!