Hello, I'm Viljar

SW-Viljar

Hello everybody my name is Viljar and I would like to share my story.

When I was a child in the early 2000's, I grew up playing SW Galaxies, it was my distraction from real world events that messed me up pretty badly when I wasn't playing my games on the internet. I found a love for SW games that has stayed with me over the last twenty years but i never had the know-how to be able to attempt to play a game like this due to my extremely poor education.

When this game was released sadly I could not find any viable option to play as I did not have the knowledge of computers nor the money to obtain one so I have missed out on what will soon be ten years of this great game.

I just want to leave my thanks to my friends and to this community who I have followed on social media for many years now and if not for the support I have had from all of you awesome people, I would not be able to finally after a long wait, log in for the first time today.

May the force be with you SWTOR, thank you.

- From Viljar. :)

Nice story, back in the day not even for this game but for any other game especially online ones getting help to have more understanding about the game was not as easy as in today times having whiting our reach things like Google and Youtube to help people out regarding any help they need !