Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Onderon Datacron Thread!

ClaudeTaylor
11.18.2019 , 11:12 PM | #11
Yeup just tried again for the millionth time. Everytime I get to the datacron I die. I dont get a chance to run. Something has got to be done about that or you wont get next months 14.99. Ive quit before because of a BS datacron that was glitched and ill quit for good over this one and its not glitched. Who ever thought of this datacron should be fired. Its not fair that some of us cant even get a chance to run. It may be the keyboard but! We all cant afford 200 300 dollar keyboards. Fix it or lose me as a customer for good. Why should I play if I cant max out my characters?

ClaudeTaylor
11.18.2019 , 11:15 PM | #12
you need to give an extra second or 2 plus allow those who get to the datacron to start from the datacron not go thru the BS again and again.

_BARBIE_
11.26.2019 , 11:12 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ClaudeTaylor View Post
Yeup just tried again for the millionth time. Everytime I get to the datacron I die. I dont get a chance to run. Something has got to be done about that or you wont get next months 14.99. Ive quit before because of a BS datacron that was glitched and ill quit for good over this one and its not glitched. Who ever thought of this datacron should be fired. Its not fair that some of us cant even get a chance to run. It may be the keyboard but! We all cant afford 200 300 dollar keyboards. Fix it or lose me as a customer for good. Why should I play if I cant max out my characters?
OMG... you new SWTOR players are freakin whiners..."make it easier or I quit"..... My husband did it on his FIRST try, its a pattern stupid... you cant sit there and RP walk through it, you click and you RUN out IN A PATTERN. my god, read a guide.. or try harder... or....grow some balls and suck less... or better yet - unsub.
BARBIE
The Revanchist, GateCrasher, DragonSlayer, from Beyond
CHOSEN GAMING

ClaudeTaylor
11.27.2019 , 10:23 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by _BARBIE_ View Post
OMG... you new SWTOR players are freakin whiners..."make it easier or I quit"..... My husband did it on his FIRST try, its a pattern stupid... you cant sit there and RP walk through it, you click and you RUN out IN A PATTERN. my god, read a guide.. or try harder... or....grow some balls and suck less... or better yet - unsub.
i
Actually ive been in this game since beta. Making it to the datacron is simple. Its the fact that I cant run from the datacron, it instant kills me. My connection is great. My equipment is great. that tells me there is something else wrong and its not on my end. Why should I pay to play if I cant max out my toon. Im not asking for any hand out. But I do expect them to look into it. I know for a fact im not the only one having this problem