Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Armstech] Renowned Triggered Gear Item Drop Nerfing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Armstech] Renowned Triggered Gear Item Drop Nerfing

Amunra-amunray
03.30.2020 , 06:19 AM | #1
Not sure who to discuss this with as it seems like a unique issue. After reaching Renown 400 the gear item rating only drops 286 rating Blues and Purple gear. I no longer get 302-306s

What is going on and is this a known bug or a nerf for those who acquired to many item rating 302-306s type gear which I reverse engineer to acquire the rare material Legendary Embers?

If so will it be patched or is this the eternal damnation brought to you by the Thug Devs of Bioware giving the game to only PTS and sticking it to the MAN!

MTFBWU
"Do the Best and Spare the Rest!" Joe Pirandello
My Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/qYLGd9

Void_Singer
03.30.2020 , 12:07 PM | #2
did you perhaps change the gear you are wearing? boss loot and crates all drop based on currently worn item rating, so if you were in all 306 and accidently took off a piece, or wore a lower value piece it would drasticall reduce your item rating, and thus your drops.

if that doesn't seem to be the problem, then definitely report it as a bug
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Amunra-amunray
03.30.2020 , 12:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Void_Singer View Post
did you perhaps change the gear you are wearing? boss loot and crates all drop based on currently worn item rating, so if you were in all 306 and accidently took off a piece, or wore a lower value piece it would drasticall reduce your item rating, and thus your drops.

if that doesn't seem to be the problem, then definitely report it as a bug
yeah i think it was cause i had an unmoddable onderon piece on my set even though it was 302 rating it caused many purps and blues to drop and I had to switch it back. This was caused by RE-ing for tech frags(TF) and Legendary Embers but my TFs were capped so it auto switched the gear over freezing my gear in place...
Thanks for responding...
"Do the Best and Spare the Rest!" Joe Pirandello
My Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/qYLGd9