How have the server consolidations been for you?

SylentFury

Ebon Hawk was already the sole east coast PVE-RP destination, so I don't think there were many folks left needing to join the party. I did check in on Shien from time to time. I left our guild standing there to let the slow pokes know where to find us on Ebon Hawk, but it was not unusual to be the only person on entire server.

On the plus side, I was able to get back a character name I had lost during the transfers this summer. It's nice to feel "right" again.

It was an excuse to change my Legacy name since I decided I didn't like the story I came up with for my Chiss. Now I've got something sounding Trandoshan, throw full-face helmets on my BH and IA, and tell all haters to shove it. :tran_angel:

Never got a full name change though, but I think I can work with the ones I got.

Other than that, it's nice to be able to run a Heroic Mission on my alts without having to wait an hour for one person to get interested, only to watch them leave when they decide they're too chicken to try and 2-man a 4-man.

Other than that, it's nice to be able to run a Heroic Mission on my alts without having to wait an hour for one person to get interested, only to watch them leave when they decide they're too chicken to try and 2-man a 4-man.

I levelled an alt with a friend and we did not come across an heroic or flashpoint that the pair of us could not handle. Having recently hit 50 we've even managed to duo a couple hardmodes.

Honestly, a lot of the 4 man content is more fun with two. At least it's nice to avoid group finders' go-go-go speed racers. Hell is other people, I suppose.