Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character stuck "in a conversation"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character stuck "in a conversation"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cisphyx
01.12.2012 , 05:40 PM | #1
Logged in today and my character is on my ship with a conversation bubble above his head. I can't move or use any abilities or do /stuck because I am supposedly in a conversation. I can queue up warzones and am fine in there, but as soon as I get back out I am back to being stuck in the conversation. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Smaois
01.12.2012 , 05:44 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Cisphyx,

Please report this issue to our in game Customer Service team.

For information regarding how to report this, please see the helpcenter article here.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Cisphyx
01.12.2012 , 06:34 PM | #3
I have tried using in game support, but they keep giving me the automated stuck reply and closing my ticket. It is getting quite aggravating to wait a couple hours for an automated response which suggests something I already explain doesn't work in my ticket.

chazwilson
01.29.2012 , 03:28 PM | #4
I am having the same exact issue and am current standing here waiting on support. Any ideas?

Ratae
01.29.2012 , 03:37 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hello chazwilson,

If you have not done so already, please try using the 'Repair' utility on the launcher. To do this, please click on the button located in the bottom left hand corner of the launcher window. This will open a settings menu where you will be able to find and click on the 'Repair' button.

Hope this might help.

Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support