WTB - Revan Reborn Greaves

Giezus

Looking to use up the last of my credit stash and purchase the last piece needed to complete the Revan Reborn set.

At the moment I have 5.5 Million I can offer, possibly some more as the days go by (and my auctions sell.)

I can collect/trade on either factions.

If it helps, I might be able to throw some other random things in (x4 Ice Scrabbler Jerky, possibly some purple rank 5 Companion Gifts, random little goodies I can collect that aren't bound to me.)

Mostly just looking to use up the last of my credit stash before my sub runs out, last day being July 4th. Let me know if you're interested.

Looking to use up the last of my credit stash and purchase the last piece needed to complete the Revan Reborn set.

At the moment I have 5.5 Million I can offer, possibly some more as the days go by (and my auctions sell.)

I can collect/trade on either factions.

If it helps, I might be able to throw some other random things in (x4 Ice Scrabbler Jerky, possibly some purple rank 5 Companion Gifts, random little goodies I can collect that aren't bound to me.)

Mostly just looking to use up the last of my credit stash before my sub runs out, last day being July 4th. Let me know if you're interested.

The boots are on the GTN for 2.5 mil!

The boots are on the GTN for 2.5 mil!

I'm looking for the Greaves (don't know why it's not called the lower robe) not the Boots.

Current credit stash now at 4.2 mil.

Edited by Giezus

Do you have revered hunt master boots? Or atriss armor set

If it will help with a trade, I can buy some of that stuff off the GTN with the credit stash.

At the moment, the Huntmaster boots are going for 900k.

Atriss chest (2.5 Mil), lower robe (200k), Belt (250k), and boots (250k) would be 3.2 mil, plus the 900k for Huntmaster boots = 4.1 mil, which would leave about (since prices might not be exactly the same when I buy), so I can get 'em if it's worth it.

Plus the Ice Scrabbler Jerkys, if anyone wants 'em >_<

Edited by Giezus

If it will help with a trade, I can buy some of that stuff off the GTN with the credit stash.

At the moment, the Huntmaster boots are going for 900k.

Atriss chest (2.5 Mil), lower robe (200k), Belt (250k), and boots (250k) would be 3.2 mil, plus the 900k for Huntmaster boots = 4.1 mil, which would leave about (since prices might not be exactly the same when I buy) 1.8 mil remaining.

Plus the Ice Scrabbler Jerkys, if anyone wants 'em >_<

I got the hunt master boots from Luniara. I don't have the creds for atriss right now...

Edited by NUTMANIAC

I got the hunt master boots from Luniara. I don't have the creds for atriss right now...

Would you happen to have the Revan Reborn Greaves? Or anything else for trade? I can pick 'em up for you if you if you do.

Edited by Giezus

I unfortunately do not. I'm sorry. I checked other servers - and they DO have them for much cheaper than what you are proposing. I will ask around the guild. Worse comes to worse, I will send over more credits TEH and nab it for you.