Vicious/Shots Fired

flaviusthelewd

I can't find the guilds website...Please don't main SF if you guys are planning on transferring to TEH...Imps are in serious need of some better PVP guilds and are getting wrecked on a regular basis by Nerd on Nerd, The Core and BRAZIL FORCE...I would love to see better pvpers from Jung come but if you guys main pubside you will just be joining in the slaughter that is TEH imp pug groups...I enjoy it while playing on my vanguard but I main impside so its a love/hate relationship...

I'm not in Vicious or Shots Fired but we're (the pvp community) not coming over for Regs.

We're coming for ranked. (Mostly)

If everyone was looking for reg pops, they're right here in Jung ma.

I think the problem is that we're lacking the frequency in ranked pops that the pvp community wants.

Regardless, my main is Pub and I'm not interested in playing Operative. The animations are too bleh despite being cool looking. I feel like my abilities don't have pop and my open feels like jello.

Edited by MotherAnimal

I'm not in Vicious or Shots Fired but we're (the pvp community) not coming over for Regs.

I think the problem is that we're lacking the frequency in ranked pops that the pvp community wants.

Regardless, my main is Pub and I'm not interested in playing Operative. The animations are too bleh despite being cool looking. I feel like my abilities don't have pop and my open feels like jello.

We're lacking ranked pops because people QQ about it not popping then refuse to queue when people ask them to.

Maining pubside huh, then you will find easy wins in regs though ranked doesn't pop so often you might, but yah it definitely pops more than Jung

Maining pubside huh, then you will find easy wins in regs though ranked doesn't pop so often you might, but yah it definitely pops more than Jung

I already roll people in regs on JM so it's not a big change.

I'm hoping to get the old JM peeps together for a pub side presence then.

When/if you transfer /cjoin JungMa is setup on pubside as well, though I'm not sure if anyone's made use of it pubside yet.

Edited by Hei_Atzfel

When/if you transfer /cjoin JungMa is setup on pubside as well, though I'm not sure if anyone's made use of it pubside yet.

I'm going to legacy gear the rest of my pve gear tonight and make sure my other scoundrel has everything she needs for raiding.

I'm a bit sketchy about a sudden move because I'm honestly concerned with friends and community first.

I don't want to transfer over and find out no one's playing over there or some other server's already caught their eye and they leave in a week.

There might not even be a point when apparently all the ranked players who were on TEH have transferred to Shadowlands, along with everyone else from other servers. And Wystan, who is on Shadowlands with Semy, queued up just now and got pops but apparently there are trolls in the queue on pubside there. So...

GG Pub players?

There might not even be a point when apparently all the ranked players who were on TEH have transferred to Shadowlands, along with everyone else from other servers. And Wystan, who is on Shadowlands with Semy, queued up just now and got pops but apparently there are trolls in the queue on pubside there. So...

GG Pub players?

The only "ranked" players from TEH that moved to Shadowlands where imps primarily.

It popped a lot but i had to quit to play some games with irl friends. and then when i came back there was a sent in q that was trolling but besides that there werent many this afternoon. also someone took semy on shadowlands so QQ

Well that's the thing. With easy cheap transfers people way test the waters and not like getting rolled or like the community and come back. It's barely the first day so I'd say really see what's up after a few weeks and see if things really get bad or not

GG Pub players?

So I should hold off on transferring my toons for a week while we debate TEH vs Shadowlands, or we're still going to TEH?

So I should hold off on transferring my toons for a week while we debate TEH vs Shadowlands, or we're still going to TEH?

Vicious/Shots Fired is already on and staying at Ebon Hawk. Bought a guild ship and all from someone for 35mil.

And I'm really tired of the hypocrisy and cowardice displayed by some of the people and guilds (who will remained unnamed lest I be reported for a third time today) here. I'm keeping a few toons around for the next few days so I can play with some friends still on Jung Ma - mostly because I promised to and I do not go back on my word, but this is my last post in these subforums and I plan to transfer everyone off eventually.

Unless I get linked to this thread by somebody, replying to me again won't really do anything because I won't see it.

Vicious/Shots Fired is already on and staying at Ebon Hawk. Bought a guild ship and all from someone for 35mil.

And I'm really tired of the hypocrisy and cowardice displayed by some of the people and guilds (who will remained unnamed lest I be reported for a third time today) here. I'm keeping a few toons around for the next few days so I can play with some friends still on Jung Ma - mostly because I promised to and I do not go back on my word, but this is my last post in these subforums and I plan to transfer everyone off eventually.

Unless I get linked to this thread by somebody, replying to me again won't really do anything because I won't see it.

I find the lack of Synergy here disturbing

As Aetrus said, Vicious/Shots Fired has transferred to the Ebon Hawk and plan to stay. We're already getting more ranked and the population is soo huge. Also, genchat is mostly pleasant. I've heard that some of the people that transferred to the Shadowlands are already talking about moving back to the Ebon Hawk as well. We've only been gone for a few days, but I have no regrets thus far. Overall this is going to be good for us.

I really hope things turn out better for Jung Ma. It was my home since early access so it hurts to leave... but if we were to stay we'd slowly fall apart. Most of us in Vicious/Shots Fired have been together for over 2 years now and I'd hate to see what we built up die off because Jung Ma couldn't and hasn't provided us with the enjoyment that we want out of the game. I wish all those staying the best though. Good luck!

Hey Eradication (Shots Fired), we had a great time facing you guys in 4's last night. Ggs, and we hope to play a lot more matches against you guys. We're definitely looking to bolster the group ranked scene on TEH; It only helps to have more teams transfer here. :)

Specifically during the next pre-season, where guilds who are not as comfortable with group ranked can test the waters and build their synergy and coordination. We're already looking to establish group ranked nights for the server.

Edited by Thuumlotc