Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lack of incentive to level via PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Lack of incentive to level via PVP

blodvite
08.21.2018 , 10:05 AM | #11
Necro much?
T1, All Seasons.

RIP TOFN.

TrixxieTriss
08.21.2018 , 07:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by blodvite View Post
Necro much?
Yes, it was done on purpose and would knownthat if you read what I wrote.

The idea was to repost all the threads I could find on this topic since 5.0. The point was to show Bioware that this topic has been ignored long enough and to try and elicit a response from Bioware.

-Bob-
08.21.2018 , 11:35 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Yes, it was done on purpose and would knownthat if you read what I wrote.

The idea was to repost all the threads I could find on this topic since 5.0. The point was to show Bioware that this topic has been ignored long enough and to try and elicit a response from Bioware.
What would be your ideal scenario in which BW could make Low and mid level brackets of WZs appealing to other players for the purpose of leveling?
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link

Lhancelot
08.22.2018 , 07:53 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by -Bob- View Post
What would be your ideal scenario in which BW could make Low and mid level brackets of WZs appealing to other players for the purpose of leveling?
I don't know what Trixxie thinks, but I would say raise the XP gained and reward matches with Uassembled Components so people could save them up as they played lowbies/mids.

Like how the old WZ comms were accrued by lowbies/mids in the past. We used to save those up, and by the time you hit cap level, you could gear yourself with the WZ comms you had gained earlier.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

TrixxieTriss
08.22.2018 , 12:12 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
I don't know what Trixxie thinks, but I would say raise the XP gained and reward matches with Uassembled Components so people could save them up as they played lowbies/mids.

Like how the old WZ comms were accrued by lowbies/mids in the past. We used to save those up, and by the time you hit cap level, you could gear yourself with the WZ comms you had gained earlier.
Agreed. As well as those others we discussed in your thread “that” was in the gen section an di can no longer find it?