Are you planning to answer us regarding the bolstered PvE gear > Obroan?

Alexhpy

If this was a Starfighter/PvE issue we would have gotten an answer by now.

Do the devs even know what we write in this forum(the PvP section)? I`m looking at you community people.

We need an answer, are you looking into the issue? Will it be fixed in any way or do you want us all in PvE gear for instanced PvP?

Do you want us to post in other forums to make sure you see our threads? We could always take over any other forum section, one where you answer often...

So please, give us an update. You have details, there are examples of how to make PvE gear > Obroan in the sticky threads, it should be enough to figure out what needs to be adjusted.

Stop ignoring this subforum please, don`t force us to expand into other forums just to get answers, its not polite.

You know what's worse than the stat difference? With the latest bolster info of being able to go 69/63/61 or any other mathy combo, you can run PvE set bonuses with little to no penalty. Look at some of the PvE set bonuses (both arkanian and the stuff you can get with classic comms) and you will see why that would be a big deal.

You know what's worse than the stat difference? With the latest bolster info of being able to go 69/63/61 or any other mathy combo, you can run PvE set bonuses with little to no penalty. Look at some of the PvE set bonuses (both arkanian and the stuff you can get with classic comms) and you will see why that would be a big deal.

Running PvE set bonuses is nothing new. Also the stats of a PvE armor piece and an obroan one are quite similar. But getting 20+ bonus damage from running with level 42 weapons is just rediculous.

They must first admit there is a problem... that`s what i`d like to see. That the bolster system is not working as intended right now.

Then they can say when they will fix it, in 2.6 or in 2.6a... as its a critical thing affecting the endgame PvP for all classes, so its not unreasonable to expect it to be fixed fast once they admit the problem exists.

That or starting tomorrow i`ll start making threads on the PvE forums, maybe that will grab their attention... as i have no other options left. If they ignore that too... well... i`m out of ideas. :-)

Running PvE set bonuses is nothing new. Also the stats of a PvE armor piece and an obroan one are quite similar. But getting 20+ bonus damage from running with level 42 weapons is just rediculous.

It's nothing new but with the current method of mixing mod levels to avoid any penalty to expertise at all (keeping at 2018) I know for at least one class, that makes wearing 2 separate PvE 2 piece set bonuses best in slot. Maybe that has been known for a while but I always thought it was a trade off to do so.

Maybe they should stop giving such crappy pvp set bonuses then :p scoundrel healer and sage healer ones are pants. Plus eliminator is biased to pyro xD

Infact lets make a list of all pve set bonuses i use on alts and i have used the majority of these for a long time even and they don't really give an upgrade stats wise but the bonus is worth it...

MERC - on my arsenal gear i use 2 piece pve for increase crit chance on tracer/power shot. (have a 4 piece eliminator pvp set for pyro though)

Sorc/sage- heal spec - 2 piece healing set bonus for reduce cd on healing trance/innvervate - this is huge.

Scoundrel - DPS - 2 piece pve for increased crit chance on back blast

Healing - 2 piece (new pve old pvp) for increased healing output of kolto cloud by 15%..

O.o

I mean.. no pvp set bonus matches these even if i have to sacrifice some stats for it.. Its worth it and has always been that way.

Edited by AngusFTW

Maybe they should stop giving such crappy pvp set bonuses then :p scoundrel healer and sage healer ones are pants. Plus eliminator is biased to pyro xD

That definitely would be one option. I'm not against using it, I just might gripe that I might actually have to run some group PvE stuff myself.

One set bonus decision i am glad of.. is at least they made the 10% dmg on leap set bonus 4 piece because if they made it a 2 piece bonus, I could see people taking 2 piece pve set bonus for increase dmg to ravage/master strike to lets say compliment that... xD Imagine veng jug with that + the dmg increase from tank tree omg :D

Probably the only pvp set bonus they got right :D

Edited by AngusFTW