Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you could buff one defensive ability...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
If you could buff one defensive ability...

Choeube
05.25.2012 , 11:00 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by IamScarap View Post
We have two bleeds, Vital Shot and Shrapnel Bomb. Cull/Wounding Shots is NOT a Damage over time, it is a channeled ability.
it consumes hemorraging blast so it count as dot

and crits of cull restore energie

i think i should delete my earlier post and encourage bioware to give us the same selfheal sent/maras have XD

but solution is easy put selfheal on 2%/4% and add : "every heal gives a debuf for 2.9sec
vital shot crit heals you, you cannot recive heal from vital shot for 2.9

Renita
05.28.2012 , 07:23 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Choeube View Post
it consumes hemorraging blast so it count as dot

and crits of cull restore energie

i think i should delete my earlier post and encourage bioware to give us the same selfheal sent/maras have XD

but solution is easy put selfheal on 2%/4% and add : "every heal gives a debuf for 2.9sec
vital shot crit heals you, you cannot recive heal from vital shot for 2.9
As cool as that sounds, doing that would probably tip the scales in favor of the dirty fighting tree, and I really love how balanced our three trees are right now.

viith
05.28.2012 , 08:36 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Wjosephd View Post
I would like to hit Hunker down and it drop me into cover automaticly as well as Pulse detonate...
This. Perfect.
Captain Viith Samoor of the Surly Squib

Sabredance
05.29.2012 , 12:54 AM | #34
I would buff natural cover to work against more ranged single target damage abilities.
I am ducking behind a wall.

NoTomorrow
06.03.2012 , 09:43 AM | #35
Make hunker down show invisible players on the minimap.
Otherwise just shorten the cd on ballistic shield

Narcith
06.03.2012 , 08:00 PM | #36
It's not exactly a defensive ability but still a very important one for a ranged class.

Make Leg Shot not break on damage - even lower the duration a little to compensate.

Having it break on damage makes it far less useful especially if you are applying dots or have applied dots to the target you are trying to keep at bay.

Felli
06.04.2012 , 06:00 AM | #37
Diversion. Right now, its only really useful against out sister class and our own class. It should affect any ranged ability and even some melee ones. Maybe adding a minor stun to it would help out. Right now its only useful to gimping out our brethren trying to snipe and ambush us back.

flem
06.05.2012 , 12:52 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Felli View Post
Diversion. Right now, its only really useful against out sister class and our own class. It should affect any ranged ability and even some melee ones.
Huh what? The accuracy debuff works on EVERYTHING, including force powers (not to mention Ravage, High Impact Bolt, etc.).
Jedi Covenant | Formerly: Squadron 840; Shii-Cho | Bring back warzone pets!

Felli
06.05.2012 , 07:12 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by flem View Post
Huh what? The accuracy debuff works on EVERYTHING, including force powers (not to mention Ravage, High Impact Bolt, etc.).
Apparently I was smoking crack yesterday... I knew this.... What was I thinking of?