APAC Honesty

WilliamBeckket

Can we be honest for a moment, you want to get rid of the APAC Server, you want to free up the APAC server for something else and are using the fact that Warzone and Flashpoint is the reason. You need to come Honest with the PVP PVE AND THE RP Server. You have three Servers that do the same thing, exactly the same thing, I can go one Dolborra and do the same thing on Gav Dragon and maybe not sure about the same on the other one.

English Server needs to be increased, its not working for Flashpoint and Warzone at all and American one I have a guy there on level 1 and I am getting 3 server bars without being in a Warzone or Flashpoint, on the start up page SO off peak. APAC Server has to stay the same, what you need to do is make these cheap *** *****s pay the 15 US Dollars to have a subscription and tell them to how to play the game better. Honestly people the reason why you have less "pops" than the other Countries is because they don't sit around in game talking to each other and not Warzoning or Flashpointing.

Bascially your only hope and I have no idea how you couldn't understand this yourself is to have one Server, no names for it because it all is the same, YOU PVP, YOU PVE as you call it, AND YOU RP. All on the same server. Make them one, Call IT TITanus, move everyone to the new server with their legacy so no one has to restart it again and get on with it. You created a good game, you need to use some logic so that you don't lose everyone in Australia because you label thing wrongly.