Security key vendor

langsmic

Considering that the security key is no longer availible for people who do not have a tablet or a smart phone, is it not a good idea to let everyone buy from the security sellers? And if you must make it not widely availible give it another threshold. Like let only subscribers get access. Name it subscriber seller. The stuff those security sellers have is cheap and nice, so it should be easier accessible. At leas according to me.

Uh... what?

You can use any authenticator application with your SWTOR key and you can run it on any device. You can even run the same key on multiple devices.

I recommend Microsoft's authenticator. You can run it on any device, including phone and PC, and it will back your keys up to the cloud. That way, if you change devices, you don't have to switch keys on everything.

I've used Google's as well and it works great.

You're just one app download away from extra Cartel Coins every month and vendor access.

Edited by Xina_LA

I recommend Microsoft's authenticator. You can run it on any device, including phone and PC, and it will back your keys up to the cloud.

Cause we all know the cloud is safe ;) lol

joking aside, they all seem to do the job, withauth is the one i've used, and recommeded to people and have had no problems with it :)

Uh... what?

You can use any authenticator application with your SWTOR key and you can run it on any device. You can even run the same key on multiple devices.

I recommend Microsoft's authenticator. You can run it on any device, including phone and PC, and it will back your keys up to the cloud. That way, if you change devices, you don't have to switch keys on everything.

I've used Google's as well and it works great.

You're just one app download away from extra Cartel Coins every month and vendor access.

Wait, you mean we don't have to use the SWTOR specific one? I could be using Authy or Google Authenticator?