Looking for rerollers

Falkerk

I made the idiotic decision of rolling a mercenary when swtor came out, got to 50, cleared content then realised......I looked horrible compared to commandos. I absolutely hated the way I looked the more I played my merc. I quit for a month and have recently came back (bout 2 days ago) and decided its time to change.

Basically all my friends went to new guilds, quit or something of the sort. I am now guildless, premadeless, and essentially friendless. After doing a few warzones I realised valor was a joke now (went from 45-51 in a day) so I figure valor rank 60 (for BM gear) only takes like 1-2 weeks (3 tops).

Now that I have no real attachments on this server anymore I figured why not roll a commando with new friends, and a fresh start.

To give some info about me I would be playing a Combat Medic and would enjoy leveling solely by pvp (but I am flexible (giggity)).

Some of my MMO/gaming experience includes:

6/7 heroic firelands PRE-nerf

1/8 heroic DS (before I quite for SWTOR)

2.3k 2s and 2k 3s rating in wow.

Renown rank 80 warrior priest in warhammer

I cleared HM EV and HM KP before I quit

And a general in halo 3 (if that counts for anything)

So in conclusion, im a fairly decent MMO/game player and am looking with people of similar experience.

So my question to you, the community is......Anybody wanna level with me/be my friend? :)