Ranked Warzone Nights -- MON/WED @ 8PM-12AM EST

JediMasterSarynn

My goal to reinvigorate the ranked pop was almost achieved with the Triumvirate, but my progress was slowed by insubordination. Not one to be bested by adversity, Warcloud is now almost fully formed and realized. With a little organization like this btwn all the new guilds that have spawned recently, imp and pub side, soon the pops will again flourish.

The issue with ranked wzs dying down has more to do with lack of communication and healthy competition more than anything. I understand min/maxed players wanting to run with each other, but all flocking to one guild is pathetic. When that happens after a while lesser geared premades will rage quit and not return, and the bis premade then resorts to sleazily farming rated pugs, disenchanting even more people. Fragmenting into dozens of undermanned vanity guilds isn't the answer either.

The server needs real competition, guild rivalries, and weekly engaging open world battles... but most of all organization, a little goes a long way. A pvp server is in a sad state when the pve'rs are the only ones organizing. Gms reach out to one another and collabo, 8pm-12am est. sounds good.

The population on this server might not be as high as others, but I can appreciate the community on Jung-Ma. Im srry but in a virtual star wars universe, I wont get any satisfaction OR immersion from rofl stomping a player name bubblefart. At this point, anyone so unhappy with the state of affairs should just unsub. Starting all over on a new server after already grinding a toon to bis? Kill yourself.

Edited by BHVAssassin

We have some good pvp guilds pub side: Crimson Elite, Pro, Credit Shot, and I think DLE runs too. We even had a brave pug queue up twice.

Whenever I go to the imp side and try to drum up interest nobody seems to even consider it. Step it up imperials!

I am going to try to push Thursdays, 9-12 PM server time for the ranked night for the guilds that have issues on mon-tues (thats us, credit shot for sure). I'd be interested in seeing if any IMP guilds want to step up to the plate.

Cheers!

Edited by Dancally

We have some good pvp guilds pub side: Crimson Elite, Pro, Credit Shot, and I think DLE runs too. We even had a brave pug queue up twice.

Whenever I go to the imp side and try to drum up interest nobody seems to even consider it. Step it up imperials!

I am going to try to push Thursdays, 9-12 PM server time for the ranked night for the guilds that have issues on mon-tues (thats us, credit shot for sure). I'd be interested in seeing if any IMP guilds want to step up to the plate.

Cheers!

I think you missed a guild there, Broseph.

Thank you for the matches! I heard about the d/c in huttball. I hope it doesn't happen next time.

Yeah, us too. He never did come back either, I think the shame and dishonor to his family was too much. Or he forgot to pay his internet bill, one or the other.

Sorry, recently returned and I don't see too many of you. My b.

It's probably because we have a somewhat late crew. We don't normally start doing PvP heavily until after 9:30-10p. A few of our serious PvPer's can't get on until they put the kids to bed.

Thank you for the matches! I heard about the d/c in huttball. I hope it doesn't happen next time.

It was unfortunate but it happens. For some reason in ranked warzones this happens to a few people often.

We're hoping to have more of our hard core PVP people on for Thursdays. Tuesdays are going to be really rough for us I that regard I think. At least some people got needed experience.