Ilum?

Hakek

In an interview I believe it was said that it would relaunch in the form of a world event. With some alien race. No specifics. Too lazy to dig up source, but its out there.

EDIT: poster above me helped you out

Edited by xorcist

A year later...

Just pathetic. As crappy as Ilum was, it was at least a slight taste of World PvP and a break from warzone warzone warzone warzone warzone. I'll never understand how they could just remove it all without a replacement ready.

A year later...

Just pathetic. As crappy as Ilum was, it was at least a slight taste of World PvP and a break from warzone warzone warzone warzone warzone. I'll never understand how they could just remove it all without a replacement ready.

I agree with this^^. I wonder if all the QQ about balance will settle down once we have World PVP again. It seemed to flare up after Ilum was shut down and all were forced into objective play. **shrug**

A year later...

I was hoping to get some of the old SWG crowd to pipe up when i brought up world pvp.

I was hoping to get some of the old SWG crowd to pipe up when i brought up world pvp.

You mean more of the SWG crowd? I am from SWG, Tarquinas. I miss tearing fools up as I switched from my lava to my acid cannon! Good times.