• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call of duty advanced warfare

halo master chief collection

wow warlords of draenor

grand theft auto 5 updated for xbox one ps4

will their be anyone left the the new expansion coming out i wonder

I've only played one of those franchise's games but I think I understand the others well enough and only one on that lists is 'direct' competition to his one so there will be plenty of people left.

I've played GTA something.

wow warlords of draenor

I hate to nickpick, but I have to point out that the Master Chief Collection is an Edition (graphics upgrade), WoD is an Expansion (probably bigger than SoR in terms of size, but I'm not certain), and the GTA 5 is an "update" in your own words. So the question rephrased is "How many people are we losing to the new game and 3 major new editions/expansions?"

With the increasing sickness towards the current content, I'll be giving WoD a try for sure. I just can't stomach the same fp's, ops and dailies, some of which we've been doing since launch and pre-makeb. Sorry, but just upping the level of flashpoints doesn't make it new and interesting. Doesn't help that conquests ended up being nothing but a huge timesink of arbitraty tasks.

I would consider WoWs expansion a mild threat.

Though many hardcore gamers in the MMO have likely moved on to FPS games, I think the bulk of them have already left the market.

I also think Bioware is doing a reasonable job of mitigating losses based on the ability changes and disciplines. They are now providing proper information IMO.

I've dropped my WoW sub, maybe I'll pick it up again once WoD isn't so overpriced. DA: Inquisition will get me through the rest of the month until SoR drops. CoD lol no thank you. GTA V never interested me. Halo is a console-exclusive waste of money. Any other games you'd recommend?

wow warlords of draenor

Will not be playing any of those games

However

The Witcher 3

Dragon Age Inquizition

Civilization : Beyond Earth

are the 3 newest games coming that will most likely move me away from SW:TOR after February

Edited by Kalfear

Dragon Age, Far Cry 4, Minecraft is being brought over to the Xbox One, LittleBig Planet 3, and Assassin's Creed are all pretty big games as well. CoD is crap no one who enjoys Bioware games will leave Swtor for CoD Lol.

Edit: I guess it might be worth noting the new Pokemon remakes, although as a huge Pokemon fan it's the kind of game that doesn't really take away from other games because it's a handheld.

Edited by SgtJeremy

With The recent Changes made to WoW i wont consider it a major Issue ,dunno about The other Games ,i am not that much into Shooter Games .Put Dragon Age Inquisition on the List ,that is gonna suck up some People for the next months ;) Edited by BigGreenOrk
*********** Auto Correction

as long as i've been playing video games (Atari 2600) i've never seen any rule or law anywhere that states; a person may be limited to one game and one game only, if they so choose to play another game they must forfeit their right to play their current game...

i find this mentality quite puzzling as i myself play a vast multitude of games from PC to console to handheld... if i did not i would quickly burn out on a single game...