Looking for a book, cant remember author....

Larsenex

Many years ago I remember about a female author wrote a Fantasy story whose primary character was also a woman and she wielded as sword that had a 'void' at the tip of the sword. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of the series or the author.

I figured a game community might have an answer.

Female Author, Female Protagonist and it was Fantasy, similar to the Elric series. I do remember she (the protagonist was famous for a sword with either a singularity at its tip or a 'void' that would cause her enemies to disappear.

If you (the community) know or think please post...

Thanks much.

Many years ago I remember about a female author wrote a Fantasy story whose primary character was also a woman and she wielded as sword that had a 'void' at the tip of the sword. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of the series or the author.

I figured a game community might have an answer.

Female Author, Female Protagonist and it was Fantasy, similar to the Elric series. I do remember she (the protagonist was famous for a sword with either a singularity at its tip or a 'void' that would cause her enemies to disappear.

If you (the community) know or think please post...

Thanks much.

Are you talking about C.J. Cherryh's The Morgaine Stories? It's a 'science fantasy' series, but the lead character, Morgaine, has a 'crystal sword' called Changling that sounds like what you're talking about.