Do you consider yourself to be a Pwn Addict?

Tebbis

Lol Palmsolo don't be such a hater. We beat DP and I don't need to prove ****. Stop underestimating us just because we're a newer guild. FFS my15k hp alt out dmg'd, protected, and got more obj pts than you the other day. You aren't that great bro. Murkin was our only pug vs DP so why don't you confirm it w/him that we beat DP if you're going to talk trash out of your *** about my guild. Arrogant *****.

Nerd rage much??? And I was just asking for proof since you have been talking **** on every guild except MVP and all of. Those guilds have called you out on it.....and on another note I guess getting 3rd top dmg in void star, and guarding a node makes me bad you're right Anyways I just hope y'all's get a team together so we can stop all this talking and make it into action

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Srsly u guys are reading into this too much, I've said nothing false lol. Just trying to let people know we're an up and coming PVP guild and want the word to get out to those who are looking for a good pvp guild or something new. That's all. It's not talking trash to say we've been doing well. If you need a pair of scissors I will gladly lend you some to cut the nerdrage. Edited by Tebbis

Lol Palmsolo don't be such a hater. We beat DP and I don't need to prove ****. Stop underestimating us just because we're a newer guild. FFS my15k hp alt out dmg'd, protected, and got more obj pts than you the other day. You aren't that great bro. Murkin was our only pug vs DP so why don't you confirm it w/him that we beat DP if you're going to talk trash out of your *** about my guild. Arrogant *****.

cant prove it, didnt happen, STRICTLY BUSINESS 2.0 and you arent even as good. thats pretty sad lol

What happened to you guys tonight? We played 1 game of huttball you guys lose and no more queue's? We end up playing MVP over and over and over again... At least we got a game vs Nothing Personal, so it wasn't a total boring night.

We had 2more games vs NP and won, but we had NP with us and they had Pwn stars with them lol. I had to get to sleep since I had work at 5am. But that was a fun 5-6 game vs u guys lokarr. Edited by Tebbis

We had 2more games vs NP and won, but we had NP with us and they had Pwn stars with them lol. I had to get to sleep since I had work at 5am. But that was a fun 5-6 game vs u guys lokarr.

You had more Nothing Personal on your team than the losing team did.... ;)

There were four guilds in that mash up. And the teams were... well, the losing team had a merc healer and a sorc DPS. Just keep in mind that your "win" against NP was also a "win" WITH NP. :rolleyes:

We had 2more games vs NP and won, but we had NP with us and they had Pwn stars with them lol. I had to get to sleep since I had work at 5am. But that was a fun 5-6 game vs u guys lokarr.

Good game for sure :)

Just need MOAR!!!

Jesus MRj you must have a reading disorder, you just reiterated exactly what I said lol. And you're also wrong. We had 3 Pwn stars-me, aiyla and hyssant and 5 NP. You had 2 Pwn stars unthinkable and arunil, and 5 NP plus murkin I believe Edited by Tebbis

Jesus MRj you must have a reading disorder, you just reiterated exactly what I said lol. And you're also wrong. We had 3 Pwn stars-me, aiyla and hyssant and 5 NP. You had 2 Pwn stars unthinkable and arunil, and 5 NP plus murkin I believe

We had 3 Mx, 3 NP and 2 PWN I think...

Either way... have to do it again. Saw ur other post... glad u guys got a full team rolling. I'm sure we're all glad there's another guild q'ing.

I really wish the PWNSTARS/FACEROLLERS merge happened. I can only imagine what the vent would sound like with 2 crazy Russians. :D

Edited by UGLYMRJ

You did get screwed having a merc healer and sorc dps yes. But you could also say that you and Massassi not reaching my total dmg COMBINED didn't help either in that NC, but blaming everyone else is easier I understand. I could have also said my team had more Pwn Stars, but unlike you I was courteous and left that part out.

You did get screwed having a merc healer and sorc dps yes. But you could also say that you and Massassi not reaching my total dmg COMBINED didn't help either in that NC, but blaming everyone else is easier I understand. I could have also said my team had more Pwn Stars, but unlike you I was courteous and left that part out.

LOL... I'm not even gonna get into the problems our team had but if you're using a kickball match for comparison... I'm looking forward to seeing you guys out there.

I'm glad you can out dmg a under geared marauder lol you are so good.....we need to get these rateds going, stop all this **** talking and let's queue up and see who is better