Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hide hoods, and weapons in Outfit desginer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Hide hoods, and weapons in Outfit desginer

Normandyn
02.17.2019 , 10:51 AM | #1
It would be amazing if we could hide hoods. Some of the armor would look even better if this was a thing. The hoods just make our characters look bald and this is kinda weird. Especially if we have the longer hair options.
Also if we could add a weapon look in the outfit designer section. This would be a great help so we don't constantly have to take things out of 252 or 258 weapons and keep on switching them.

-----
Also if anyone wants 7 days sub, and free stuff use my link! It would help me out as well.
http://www.swtor.com/r/XfMlSc

SteveTheCynic
02.17.2019 , 01:05 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Normandyn View Post
It would be amazing if we could hide hoods. Some of the armor would look even better if this was a thing. The hoods just make our characters look bald and this is kinda weird. Especially if we have the longer hair options.
Also if we could add a weapon look in the outfit designer section. This would be a great help so we don't constantly have to take things out of 252 or 258 weapons and keep on switching them.

-----
Also if anyone wants 7 days sub, and free stuff use my link! It would help me out as well.
OOPS. CUT THE REFERRAL LINK.
Hood-hiding is a thing people have been asking for ever since a long time ago. No progress so far.

In my opinion, weapon-looks should be in separately selectable tabs because for at least some people (example: SteveTheCynic, of whom you may have heard) their characters' weapons are not part of their outfits.

And I suggest strongly moving your referral link to your forum signature block rather than the body of your message. Placed in your message like that, it risks being interpreted as "link spam", which is not permitted in the forum rules. There is a specific exception for links in your forum signature, provided that your post body text doesn't go out of its way to draw attention to it.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.