Hey keith! Fix the bounty hunter jet packs

CobaltCannon

I unlocked my 6th costumer designer slot on one of my bounty hunters, and slotted in the Czerka Security armor set from CZ198 into the costume designer slots and accepted the changes. Suddenly none of my costume designer slots jet pack animations worked. All of the armor animations changed to the jet animation coming from the back of the character's boots. So I removed all of the gear from every costume designer slot, and re-slotted them taking the credit hit to see if this would fix the problem. It did not. My main armor set which is the Headhunter's armor set from Rishi still works. It's rocket pack uses the correct animation. I tried to slot the other chest armors which I was using for my costume slots into my primary chest slot which makes use of the armor's stats to see if the chest would then use it's correct jet pack animation. This did not work. The jet pack animations on all of those gear items are now broken/ not using their appropriate animations.

I have reported the issue of some bounty hunter chest armors not having the appropriate jet pack animations associated with them in the past many many times using the so-called in-game bug report function. I now believe this function is totally ignored by Electronic Arts or disabled by this point. Armors such as the Remnant Dreadguard (Has no jet pack animation associated with it, and uses the foot jets animation default, which looks stupid) and the Remnant Underworld (which has the wrong jet pack animation associated with it, which is the animation used for the quad boom jet pack on chest armors such as the pravaat chest armor. That Animation makes no sense as well since it thrusts in the wrong direction: directly backward from the wearer instead of thrusting downward)

Please fix this issue, and FOR GOODNESS SAKE, FIX THE DARN BACK PACK ANIMATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE BOUNTY HUNTER JET PACKS! I've been reporting this issue for two years now. How long does it take to correctly associate animations with gear items?! Do we have to install shock electrodes underneath the chairs of the Developers and assign an in-game key to allow players to shock the developers to get them to fix such basic things?

Fix it! ZAPPP! ;)

I already reported this in the bug report section of the forums, but since that part of the forums is quite hidden away from the rest of the forums, I thought I would re-post this here. Maybe if I can embarrass the lead producer, that maybe he might get off his butt and get this done after 2 years of reporting the problems. We are paying customers. I have been subscribing for 3 years now. We deserve to have these problems fixed. We paid for it! :mad:

Yea, I tried that. It didn't have any affect on the condition. The problem persists. When I stripped out all of my costume slots of their gear, I tried slotting multiple chest pieces into my primary chest stat slot. The only chest armor that had a functioning jet pack was the Rishi Headhunter chest. I also tried the chest armors that were slotted into my costume slots previously. The state carried over permanently on that gear, even into my primary stat slot: No jet pack function. Ridiculous jet thrust appears behind the heals of my character's boots instead of the jet pack exhaust nacelles.

• 7 months later...
I feel for ya guys but i hate to say it. With the devs working on that other game, i doubt it will be address any time soon.

I hope i am wrong.

Take Care and Be well......

True, that female jetpack glitch has been in since beta, but it never hurts to remind them now and again...you never know.