Scheduled Maintenance: June 10th, 2014

ServerDroid

On June 10th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.8: Spoils of War will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday June 10th

Duration: 6 hours

Time: 2AM PST (9AM GMT) - 8AM PST (3PM GMT)

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

I shall say what everyone is thinking, yet no one dares to say...

DEM. PATCH. NOTES. :D

patch notes will be released as usual late afternoon the day before. So Monday some time probably between noon and 4pm CDT. Unless there is an exploit at which point they'll wait until fixed but since this 2.8 you'll get patch notes on Monday..and given their long term history... Wednesday* :D

* There have not been much need for hot fixes, kudos on that.

patch notes will be released as usual late afternoon the day before. So Monday some time probably between noon and 4pm CDT. Unless there is an exploit at which point they'll wait until fixed but since this 2.8 you'll get patch notes on Monday..and given their long term history... Wednesday* :D

* There have not been much need for hot fixes, kudos on that.

But I want it now!

The notes for Game Update 2.8 are now available!

Due to a German bank holiday, we do not currently have the French and German translations, but they will be added in tomorrow. Thank you for your patience!

-Tait, High Priest of Ptach

Yay Patch Notes!

Edit: Master Hunter’s Headgear has been given voice modulation.!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

Behold my Juggernaut ******! Can't wait to replay my class story after over two years in Tulak Hord's gear as a Wrath :>

What I am more excited is actually the stuff that's probably not going into live servers, though *cough*

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Players who meet the level requirement of the Operation will be Bolstered, removing the requirement for endgame gear.

And the dumbing-down begins.

Progress faster with a Double XP Week! Get twice the experience from July 1st 07:00 GMT to July 8th 07:00 GMT.

Nice.

Behold my Juggernaut ******! Can't wait to replay my class story after over two years in Tulak Hord's gear as a Wrath :>

What I am more excited is actually the stuff that's probably not going into live servers, though *cough*

I'm buying my first hyper-crate tomorrow and I am so excited! I wonder what the new rep vendor is like...

Oh man, Star Cluster comes first? I thought that pack was second in this shipment. I must have that Tulak Hord set.

Judging from the PTS I was thinking we'd get two packs instead of the one like usual but since this pack has the SW set, I'm happy with it Haha.

Are we going to get an increase in how many comms we can hold/earn for each different type of commendations? I know I usually end up capping and go over my elite comm limit every week with my main dps character.