I am still not getting Khem quest to get rid of Zhash

MasterSutt

Hey I just finished Corellia and I still haven't got the quest to free Khem. Am I missing something? Two of my companion storylines are all done as shown in achievements but I haven't had Khem's mission like I said. He is level 23 on companion relationship or whatever and none of my others are that high but like I said two have finished their things. I already battled Thanaton on Corellia and just have Korriban next. Is my game bugged? Please let me know and thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

You mentioned that you've finished two other comps stories, I'm assuming that you haven't finished Khem's. If that's the case, there's your problem.

Getting rid of Zash/Khem is part of Khem's companion storyline. Finish that up amd you should get the mission

Yeah I am wondering why I haven't gotten that story line yet. I have 3 done now, Ashara, Talos, and Andy. It's a shame that Ashara doesn't marry you.

Just wanted to make sure I haven't missed it but maybe it will come after Korriban. We will see.