The Jedi Entity Codex

WolfpackAW

All, I cannot seem to figure out how to get "The Jedi Entity" codex entry. I have heard that you get it at the end of Taral V, but I have completed that flashpoint on both story and hard modes and no codex. Is there any more specific information out there?

• 6 years later...
All, I cannot seem to figure out how to get "The Jedi Entity" codex entry. I have heard that you get it at the end of Taral V, but I have completed that flashpoint on both story and hard modes and no codex. Is there any more specific information out there?

Figure it out yet? I still haven't, in 2019.

Yeah I've completed both the quest when they were in my story missions. Then after seeing the Jedi Entity and not getting a codex on her I looked this up. At first I thought I forgot about that (Bonus) so I did it again and ensured I completed EVERYTHING. I'm certain I did all the missions.

And I still didn't receive her codex. Perhaps it must be done more specifically. Personally I was alone (soloing this quest) and on story mode. So the only other factors I could think of are the mode you're playing on and if you need a group.

I've heard other unlockables are like that. So I was wondering these 2 things. Soloable? And what difficulty?

I'm not sure, of course, because I have several characters in various stages, but I believe a couple of weeks ago I did get the Codex entry, back when the Conquest was Flashpoint Havoc.

That means that I would have been doing Taral V on master mode and working on the bonus boss for the conquest points. The master mode bonus mission is in addition to the other bonus mission which involves blowing up the research stations and then using the experimental console at the end to destroy two of the four turrets. The bonus boss, available only from the MM version of the flashpoint, has you killing like a hundred things and then clicking on the 8 terminals followed by killing that sith lord in the bunker just before the second boss.

Short of that, you may have to actually do the breadcrumb quests that involve the cutscenes with Master Oteg, on the Telos. You get that quest started by talking to MP-77 on the Fleet, at the Eastern elevators labeled "Mission Departures." This is not automatically granted by doing the story mode version of the flashpoint.

Of course, I may be incorrect on several points but in any case, I'd certainly make sure you've done the breadcrumb from MP-77, and do all the bonus missions on Master Mode.

To get this entry, you will need to do the bonus mission Dark Science which involves destroying 8 of the Imperial Research Stations, then using the console at the last boss to disable two of his turrets. I couldn't get this to pop on solo mode, but I did get it to pop in veteran.

Hope that helps you.

Edit: I didn't have the mission from Oteg, I just went up to the droid outside and selected which mode I wanted.

Edited by tuulem

Thanks, I'll try to complete the flashpoint in VM.

What I do: I always have my character's companion on damage so we kill faster to speed up the flashpoint. I have no problem with minor hostiles. We defeat them quick. When I reach the early boss and his pet, I die. I don't make it that far. What improvements can I make to proceed further? I'll need to defeat these hostiles because they block the shield.

I'll need to strategize better to succeed. I'm open to suggestions. Not much I can do at this point without getting past the shield.

OK FINALLY, THIS FORUM IS SOLVED!

No offense to the rest of you but, tuulem's answer was definitely the most useful!

Ok I'll explain an easy way to do it:

MUST be on VM (as far as I know). So a little harder than story mode but not as bad as Master Mode.

Doesn't matter how you get the quest. You could just get it from the droid right in front of the flashpoint (on the Telos).

YOU ONLY have to do the Dark Science quest.

I skipped the flashpoint mission (you don't need to finish to get this codex entry).

Also I avoided all the hostiles. You hardly have to fight everyone. There's many hostiles you can avoid.

Boss Battles: the only mandatory fight is Ripper and his handler.

The Doctor you could avoid by not going in the Warehouse. There's a way around.

The Droid you could avoid by sneaking past him from behind the box (on his side).

And once you get to the last boss, all you need to do is interact with the controls and it'll blow up 2 of 4 turrents, giving you this Jedi Entity Codex.

These instructions should definitely work. I had the same problem and it worked for me. Make sure you do at least the Dark Science mission tho...