I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.

Angedechu

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have paid for a magic version of the game, because my crystals are not sellable on the GTN.

What server are you on, i would have certainly bought purple crystals. Revan's mask on our server (the harbinger) is going for > 3Million.

Edited by DakotaDoc

Revan.

I call BS, nobody would pass up the Revan mask for 50k, period...

edit- That mask sells readily for 1.5 to 2 Million credits, no way you posted it for 50 thousand and it lasted more than 10 minutes.

Edited by DwainD

You must have bought that magical edition of the game, then, the one I keep hearing off

-the one that don't force you to level every single profession to not use the community and get robbed

-the one where you don't queue for heroics as a healer for more than 20 minutes at prime time

-the one into which people make credits with cartel packs

I call BS, nobody would pass up the Revan mask for 50k, period...

edit- That mask sells readily for 1.5 to 2 Million credits, no way you posted it for 50 thousand and it lasted more than 10 minutes.

48 hours at 50k. It was after spending 48 hours at 100k. and another 48 hours at 200k.

You must have bought that magical edition of the game, then, the one I keep hearing off

-the one that don't force you to level every single profession to not use the community and get robbed

-the one where you don't queue for heroics as a healer for more than 20 minutes at prime time

-the one into which people make credits with cartel packs

Ive made about 30 million off packs, I have one of every crafting profession and I queue as a healer all the time, the average wait is between 5 and 15 minutes.

48 hours at 50k. It was after spending 48 hours at 100k. and another 48 hours at 200k.

tell ya what. Take that Revan mask, go to your fleet shift click to link the mask in general type WTS 500k first reply gets it, see if you last 10 mins with it.

Am i the only one who thinks that cartel packs is just another example how low Bioware ended?

It shouldnt ever be in game!

If you want give players Revan mask or really cool crystal just do it, make it a drop in some resonable hard operation, so there will be a point to run it and here we go.

I dont get this modern habbit to cut a games into pieces and then sell it separetly.

Its probably smart move from "product living cycle" perspective, but sucks when comes to making awesome games.

Edited by lichoniespi

Am i the only one who thinks that cartel packs is just another example how low Bioware ended?

It shouldnt ever be in game!

If you want give players Revan mask or really cool crystal just do it, make it a drop in some resonable hard operation, so there will be a point to run it and here we go.

I dont get this modern habbit to cut a games into pieces and then sell it separetly.

Its probably smart move from "product living cycle" perspective, but sucks when comes to making awesome games.

Because pure subscription models are failing all over the place. Where do you think the money for 1.7 and Rise of Hutt Cartel came from? People love gambling and buying things piecemeal. And even old school games that survived fine on subscriptions have added cash shops for vanity items. It's the way of the future.

Because pure subscription models are failing all over the place. Where do you think the money for 1.7 and Rise of Hutt Cartel came from? People love gambling and buying things piecemeal. And even old school games that survived fine on subscriptions have added cash shops for vanity items. It's the way of the future.

Heh, im probably hating here and generally QQing, but i just dont see the awe in playing kinda avarege WoW clone - if only i would actually like WoW genre - and maybe buy some lottery vanity package so i can look more cool while spendning time on boring gameplay with uncool abilities, and cripped companions and not so great story.

I just dont see anything good in this situacion.

Maybe i should just install Kotor 1/2 as normal SW fan. ;-)

Edited by lichoniespi

I notice that on weekends the price of of items tends to increase especially mats. People seem to buy them all up on Friday, which by Saturday and Sunday the prices are high due to shortage in large quantities.

On my server the prices drop significantly on the weekends, most likely because there are a lot more people playing and those that only play weekends are listing their items....

This topic should be deleted. OP is blatantly lying. There is NO WAY you tried to sell revans mask for 50k for 48 hours and failed. And the pink-purple crystals can be sold on the GTN now. Even if you were trying to sell those before the bug was fixed, there's no way in hell that nobody would have bought those for 10k each through general chat. Someone would have bought them all from you and laughed in your face when they made a million+ profit off the GTN.

The only thing I don't get. Why lie about this? There's literally no way you could convince anyone you're telling the truth.

Once again, you must have paid for a different version of the game than me. On my version, it's impossible to sell anything on the trade chat, even when you are basically giving it. As for getting stuff, this is a wild dream-I tried once to get some augment kit parts converted into a kit, and the pig that offered his services loled at me and logged off, with 250k credits and my 97 mark 6 parts.

Oh, I know. I should sit for hours spamming in the trade channel. That's what you call ''community''.

Edited by Angedechu

Once again, you must have paid for a different version of the game than me. On my version, it's impossible to sell anything on the trade chat, even when you are basically giving it. As for getting stuff, this is a wild dream-I tried once to get some augment kit parts converted into a kit, and the pig that offered his services loled at me and logged off, with 250k credits and my 97 mark 6 parts.

Oh, I know. I should sit for hours spamming in the trade channel. That's what you call ''community''.

Too funny :D